• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, the posted method for "One Man Army" isn't working for me. Not sure if there has been some kind of update since the game first came out or if it's just me, but I've tried several times now and every time the cops track me to the lower level of the bridge.

I am doing exactly the same as in the video - I cross over the barrier just long enough for the 6 stars to appear and then I jump down to the lower level. But the cops come find me there and start shooting. I have tried shooting the ones that show up, but more just keep coming and then eventually cars show up. Any suggestions?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. I just had to keep running around a lot. I could hide for a while but as soon as I started getting shot at I'd run to a new hiding spot & then I'd be okay for another minute or so. For some reason I just couldn't get it to work like in the video but at least I got the achievement!

Edited by nicidee

• 4 months later...
Is there a working map for "You Got The Message" out there? I just did fifteen minutes of googling to find nothing but dead links.

There's a map here if you want: http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/attachments/f9-microsoft-xbox-360/12431d1229093737-gta-iv-tips-tricks-car-map.png

I actually find it's fun to hunt for the vehicles. Stevie gives you which community/borough the vehicle is in so you can look up where to go by consulting the map that comes with the game box. Then just look at the photo he texts you to find the vehicle. If you get frustrated at any point, there's always the link I pasted above.