werid issue with comapatablity pack

AboveHunter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pain in the ass. The first night in a while I have been able to get some time in and this crap happens... is there any reason to believe they will fix it tonight or are we sol until tomorrow?

Its been 2 hours since they last put an update about it on twitter, Im guessing tomorrow probably before its fixed.:confused:

It tried to charge me the 4bil in points but unfortunatly I only had 3.8bil. Hate when that happens.

Seriously though, it said -1 first then came up saying I didnt have enough points (obviously) for 4bil. I tried it like four more times until it said the cost was 0, then hit confirm download and it worked as normal. If anyone had trouble just try it a few more times.

It tried to charge me the 4bil in points but unfortunatly I only had 3.8bil. Hate when that happens.

Seriously though, it said -1 first then came up saying I didnt have enough points (obviously) for 4bil. I tried it like four more times until it said the cost was 0, then hit confirm download and it worked as normal. If anyone had trouble just try it a few more times.

Its because they fixed it just now when you were trying it a couple times, because believe me, i tried it every 10 minutes for the past 2 hours...

Mine said the same thing, dashboard and then reloaded and now it works

Its because they literally just fixed it minutes ago!