Easy way to unlock "The Works" Achievement

Matty079

Play on 2-1

Normal Difficulty

Solo

When you get to the part after you've climbed the ladder and jumped down the other side of the crate, you will see a guy standing ontop of boxes with a crossbow, a normal Majini, a fat topless Majini and a dog. Back up so you're back to where you jumped down from the crate and it will be like a small hallway, wait for the big guy to come, shoot him in the foot/leg a few times until he crouches down, go up to him and press X, you will hit him. Sheva should then hit him as well, which is when you Press X again when prompted to do the final hit, giving you the achievement.

Took me two tries to get it, the first time I just hit him, sheva hit him and I saw the X thing flash up as I shot him with the shotgun...so thought i'd go back and try get this achievement.

Incase you're wondering, I shot him in the leg about 5 or 6 times with the K&K MP5.

Hope this helps!

Theres threads about this on the page this thread is on witht that exact way plus my way which is faster plus theres like 10 threads about this AND in the achievement guide theres a few posts about it. SEARCH

EDIT:

I was gonna link the thread but heres my vid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Ivi3OrfcU][/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Ivi3OrfcU]YouTube - Resident Evil 5 The Works achievement[/ame]

EDIT2 Here the thread

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134164

Edited by Volcom guy992

Ha, this is such a noob-move. You take your own post from another topic and make a topic of its own?!? L-O-L

And no, this isn't the easiest way. An easier way would be to go to that same spot on Veteran with the fully-upgraded M500, shoot the big majini in the thigh, then proceed with the combo.

I tried your method few times and I was never given the opportunity to do a combo on him. In fact I ended up killing him every time.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, best description so far! got it first time with AI as my partner and four of my friends got it too first time because of this method in co-op with me. Thanks heaps.

Used: One shot in thigh with fully uped Ak.

Edited by Face United

I actually got this on the stage with the train cars. It is narrow enough that sheva can't bunch as easily once you get a zombie between you and then all you have to do is initiate it with him in the middle. I'd carry a weak (not upgraded) pistol for this purpose and be sure sheva is in cover mode (it gets annoying when she takes it upon herself to attack). Then just leg shot and enjoy.

Ha, this is such a noob-move. You take your own post from another topic and make a topic of its own?!? L-O-L

And no, this isn't the easiest way. An easier way would be to go to that same spot on Veteran with the fully-upgraded M500, shoot the big majini in the thigh, then proceed with the combo.

I tried your method few times and I was never given the opportunity to do a combo on him. In fact I ended up killing him every time.

You kidding? I got it the first time using this method.