• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be starting the signup sheet or hosting this week. I will be out of town Friday night and headed back on Saturday. However, I should be able to boost at some point on Saturday, though I can't say for sure when or for how long. So, that is really a long winded way of saying....... If anyone gets a sessions going for this Saturday, I should be there sooner or later.

Part two of this message would be weeknight boosting. Is there enough interest out there to supplement those horribly long weekend sessions and start a session or two some night during the week? Maybe just a couple of hours for one or two nights a week? I'd be in favor of this because I keep getting in trouble with the wife for these 8+ hour xbox marathons on a Saturday afternoon. Not that I'm gonna quit though.. ;)

What about Mondays and/or Wednesdays from 9pm-11 EST? Kills for an hour, and server quits for the other? Who's with me?

Sorry Reaper, I wasn't thinking when I proposed that time. A good number of you that I have boosted with lately *are* on the other side of the pond......

You don't want to play Shadowrun @ 4am?!?!?!?!?! ;)

Not really... as soon as the sessions over I will be up to go to work... :p

like usualy i will most likely be around sat to help boosting but cant promise anything so i wont put myself on the list. (it is boating season.)

as for weeknight boosting i am down for sure but i dont usually get off until 10ish/11ish central time. but then have the rest of the night open.

I'm with you Chaos. Those are taking waaaay too damn long. Let's start up a list of people that want to do server quits. I'll still drop in and dummy for everyone else for kills every once in a while, but at this rate it will be forever before I get my 100 dwarf/elf achievements.... Anyone wanting server quits, put your name on the list - we can work out a date/time once we have enough interest.

1. Chaos420666

2. Swanny5150