Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is still looking to boost all TF2 achivements let me know i am looking for 7 ppl and will try to organize it as follows:

1) Anytime btw 5pm to 12am EST time (once i get 7ppl we will pick the best time and day)

2) I will post a list of all players that have added me to their list so the others can add them too.

3)Once we have 8 players toatal including myself, I will make a list according to who goes first based on the order i received you Friends invite ( so first come first served) I will put myself 3rd on the list.

4)Once a player gets his achivment we will move to the next one on the list to get the same achivment ex. For the Pyro to kill 5 ppl in 30sec we will put 5 guys on one team and remaining 3 on the other, once all 3 players get the achivement next 3 go etc.....

I am open to suggestions hopefully we can get a good group of guys and do this in a matter of 2hrs or so.

AND PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ONCE YOU GET YOU ACHIVEMENT wait for everyone to get theirs.

Cheers Guys:uzi:

K I looked over the list of Achivements for TF2 and planned it all out so we all will get 2 to 3 achivements per game for example:

We will start a game on 2Fort with 3 guys on one team and 5 on the other.

The 5 guys will meet us in a spot on the map and one guy will fry all 5 of them to get the Flamethrower Achivement as well as get 5 kills without dying. We will do this for the other 2 guys on the team and then let the time run out and let them win to get the Powerhouse Offense achivement (The team of 5 will not do anything so the team of 3 gets the shotout well anything except dying in flames lol) So 3 achivements right there and then we switch we put another three people on the defending team and so on until all eight have it then we move to the next map.

I will provide all the details for all other achivments once i get 8 ppl

Cheers.

K so far we got:

1)Molniferous

2)ECHung

3)PLxShadow

4)Lee Siu Lung

5)xXEquilibriumXx

6)GI Joe Chata

7)SandorVS

8)eViL 666 JeeZus

-------------------

9)darklegacy67

10)NicPezer

11)ATOM 24

12)hiddenClaymore

If we can get 8 or more today we can even try it tonight if everyone will be available.

Cheers