Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

ATTENTION ALL UK GEARS 3 PLAYERS

If there are any UK players out there that are getting this game on the 20th of September send me a message and Friend Request on Xbox LIVE!

I'll be doing a run through of the campaign on my own first (on Casual/Normal) but would then be looking to jump on to Multiplayer and go for a run through with 4 players on Insane difficulty.

I'm also up for Horde and Beast mode, and medal boosting (whatever that is!).

If you're from the United Kingdom and you aren't a little whiny bastard, and you have a mic, my GT is jai92

Add me with an accompanying message and we'll hit Gears 3 all Tuesday evening as I get home from work around 18:00 GMT.

Unfortunately I'm not a student and can't afford to call in sick, so it will have to be from then onwards, and not getting it at midnight like some of you dedicated Gears 3 players (I salute you!).

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do 4 player co-op to get the cheevo's, hopefully starting on monday if my copy arrives if not, then Tuesday. I'll be on all day Thursday, Friday, sat

Saturday, Sunday & Monday just to play this game. Just add me on Xbox live and post your gamer tag here:

1. Xeronated

The last 2 are incase people aren't on or don't turn up.

Gears of war 3 People please Read

Looking for 4 players to go through the campaign on insane difficulty. It is essential they live in UK as time differences is a pain and when organising just doesnt work.

Also looking for horde and online players message me if interested

gamertag = iix edd xii

Getting the game Tuesday morning and looking for mature players to campaign or any game modes with. Will first play though on normal difficulty myself to learn the storyline so may be until Tuesday night or Wednesday before I'm up for joining.

Send me a FR and message about Gears 3 to my GT: Captain and 7.