EVERYTHING you need to know how the 5/10 million point glich

Birky

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had read somewhere that you didnt really need to clear cache or delete game updates. get yourself stuck in a glitch while playing in free skate without starting the run. keep doing tricks until it stops adding to your score and multiplier. hit start and start run. keep doing flip tricks (direction + X button) after a while the names of the tricks will stop popping up and the last tricks it recorded the names will be stuck on screen. at that point your multiplier and score will start to rise again. get it up to where youll score 10,000,000 and get off board (LB+RB) let the timer run out and the 4 achievements are yours WITHOUT having to get rid of your game updates. also i recommend the glitch behind the fence in suburbia. in the backyard of the house to the right just before the gate to leave. its behind the weird tower with the oriental lanterns hanging in it. climb upon it facing the barrier get on your board and try to skate forward. i cant find the video again but there is one on youtube somewhere.

• 2 months later...
also i recommend the glitch behind the fence in suburbia. in the backyard of the house to the right just before the gate to leave. its behind the weird tower with the oriental lanterns hanging in it. climb upon it facing the barrier get on your board and try to skate forward. i cant find the video again but there is one on youtube somewhere.

If anyone ever wants to see this it can be found in the first part of this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZw_yK0UC10]‪Tony Hawks Project 8 Glitches Explained 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 months later...
i had read somewhere that you didnt really need to clear cache or delete game updates. get yourself stuck in a glitch while playing in free skate without starting the run. keep doing tricks until it stops adding to your score and multiplier. hit start and start run. keep doing flip tricks (direction + X button) after a while the names of the tricks will stop popping up and the last tricks it recorded the names will be stuck on screen. at that point your multiplier and score will start to rise again. get it up to where youll score 10,000,000 and get off board (LB+RB) let the timer run out and the 4 achievements are yours WITHOUT having to get rid of your game updates. also i recommend the glitch behind the fence in suburbia. in the backyard of the house to the right just before the gate to leave. its behind the weird tower with the oriental lanterns hanging in it. climb upon it facing the barrier get on your board and try to skate forward. i cant find the video again but there is one on youtube somewhere.

This is exactly what I did. Don't have to clear your updates and much easier to get into this glitch. Just keep doing flip tricks until your score and multiplier start going up again, takes about 4-5 minutes for that to happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I started having more success when I wasn't holding down :abut: on my way up. If you tap it right as your cross over the chalk marker and hold the directional stick to the right, it'll jump you a little bit to the right. Once I started making the jump to the right I started having some more success. On a few occasions though, even on success it flipped my score negative so be prepared to do this multiple times. It took me about 20 minutes to get it to work.

• 6 months later...