Help getting white boa back!

Zach-r

ok so im on disc 4 and i just got to numara but i decided to go do sidequests instead. Now i know where the white boa is its in the middle of the sea near tosca village south. so i went to tosca north and exited in the south thinking it would put me in the boa. well i was approached by a man near the exit and he said it was blown away in the storm and he was really sorry. ive searched but found nothing on this subject how can i get back into it? i need it to break some ice. thx alot guys.:drunk

ok so im on disc 4 and i just got to numara but i decided to go do sidequests instead. Now i know where the white boa is its in the middle of the sea near tosca village south. so i went to tosca north and exited in the south thinking it would put me in the boa. well i was approached by a man near the exit and he said it was blown away in the storm and he was really sorry. ive searched but found nothing on this subject how can i get back into it? i need it to break some ice. thx alot guys.:drunk

The man in near the Tosca Village south entrance was referring to the ship you stole during your initial escape from Numara, the Slantnose. The White Boa was the giant ship you were held captive on after your battle with the giant worms outside the Grand Staff.

The man in near the Tosca Village south entrance was referring to the ship you stole during your initial escape from Numara, the Slantnose. The White Boa was the giant ship you were held captive on after your battle with the giant worms outside the Grand Staff.

Thx you are correct! I found this out about 30 mins after my post. ive been outta town for a couple days. thx for clearing that up though i was completely wrong.