Tips on getting last officer card?

So I've been stuck on my last officer card for about 6 hours now. Does anyone have any advise/tips/tricks for getting the last one? The one I need is Cao Ren, which is who I used for 90% of my game, but I haven't been using him while looking for my last card.

The Method in the guide worked for a lot of my card but I'm wondering what other people did to get the last one. Just keep doing the same thing?

Thoughts?

EDIT - Well, about 5 hours later I managed to get my last card. I was just starting and quitting out of mission 1, occasionally switching faction and characters. This really is a horrible achievement due to how incredibly random it is.

My final time was around 77 hours.

Edited by Filter x360a

• 5 months later...

I still haven't got my last card :( so I would like to know what do you do after doing the thing in the guide? (using different factions to go through every story chapter) I have done it almost twice and nothing! I still need some random officers card... its not even a musou officer thats why I'm desperate... Any help would really be appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt like a complete idiot when I worked out the last card I needed was the same character as I was using to run the missions with. I don't know for sure that it was blocking it, but I definitely managed to pop him fairly soon after switching to a different officer from the same faction.

Now that Lu Meng's popped in Shu Story with a Wei character, I suggest starting a notepad document and going:

Shu Shu 1

Shu Shu 2

Shu Shu 3

Shu Shu 4

Shu Shu 5

Shu Shu 6

Wei Shu 1

and so on for all three kingdoms (and then Other Shu, Wei and Wu after that),

and just logging who you get. The last one you get will probably be your starting character (for me, the one eyed wonder). It also means you'll know who you've done.

PS. Don't start until you get a musou officer card of an officer you have, otherwise you will miss your character.