Question on Tractor Tipping # 5

Filter x360a

first, pause and go to game options and turn off auto-center camera. this will help you a lot. you get to the final spot, tip the tractor on the left and go back the way you came. youll see on the right of your screen a large corner where you can hide. as frank passes by follow him. hell cut down the trees, and quickly tip the last tractor. hope this helps

Damn - I didn't realise there was a way to disable that stupid camera. There I was fighting it all the way, constantly spinning around to look in some useless direction, and there was an option to disable it - that should be put at the top of the sticky!!:p

Anyway a bit late for me as I already got my 1000GS and put it back in the post!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So my husband and i have been trying to get past this tractor tipping level for the past 2 days now. We've tried what you said works here, but we must be doing it wrong or something. We can get to where Frank will pass us by in the one corner, but when we go over to try to tip the tractor on the hill, nothing happens. and then eventually Frank comes back around and gets us.. Is there a certain spot you're suppose to be at when you honk to tip him? Or is there a video ANYWHERE, that can show us exactly how this is done. I've searched for a video also, but cannot find one. Anyone with any help!! PLEASE shoot it back at me! Thanks in advance!

When you get to that last section go tip the tractor to the left of the blocked one, then quickly go hide to the south of that tractor against the wall and Frank will pass you. Start following him slowly and he will cut down the grass and turn back the other way. Sneak in behind him and get the last one.

• 4 weeks later...
So my husband and i have been trying to get past this tractor tipping level for the past 2 days now. We've tried what you said works here, but we must be doing it wrong or something. We can get to where Frank will pass us by in the one corner, but when we go over to try to tip the tractor on the hill, nothing happens. and then eventually Frank comes back around and gets us.. Is there a certain spot you're suppose to be at when you honk to tip him? Or is there a video ANYWHERE, that can show us exactly how this is done. I've searched for a video also, but cannot find one. Anyone with any help!! PLEASE shoot it back at me! Thanks in advance!

Maybe you already got your answer...Anyway, I read on other forums that there should be a little slope on your right that you have to climbe to reach the tractor.

Video please? I can't do it..

I'm busted after 20 seconds orso.. Without a reason.. On a long way the red bar was filled up

Same by me. I don't understand why I get caught cause I'm doing a perfect run !??

The big tractor cannot spot me because I'm so far away from him, always in the shadows...then why ?

Maybe I'm driving too fast and that makes noise ?? lol

btw, my game is in German (even bought new as a french version) then I can have missed an important tip

THX

EDIT : In lvl5, whatever you do you should be spotted on the way for tractor 4 & 6. Make a perfect drive before and it should be alright

Edited by Jack_Lamoule
answer

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A little help for people (like me) that do everything perfect (get 9, hide in the cove, follow Frank) but still fail...

1) Turning off auto-center camera makes the level easier, BUT it makes being in the cove easier. So turn it off before you go hide.

2) Follow Frank (not too close), then when he cuts the grass get to his left side and sweep around behind him as he turns (his aggro meter will be climbing this whole time) when you get the slope, race up to the slope and wail on that A button before the aggro meter hits full.

Feonyx

• 5 months later...
A little help for people (like me) that do everything perfect (get 9, hide in the cove, follow Frank) but still fail...

1) Turning off auto-center camera makes the level easier, BUT it makes being in the cove easier. So turn it off before you go hide.

2) Follow Frank (not too close), then when he cuts the grass get to his left side and sweep around behind him as he turns (his aggro meter will be climbing this whole time) when you get the slope, race up to the slope and wail on that A button before the aggro meter hits full.

Feonyx

I second this. great tip. Worked for me this morning and I got my 1000. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...

Feonyx

Thanks. Been stuck on this stupid level for the past day until thinking of looking for help here!

Worked a treat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...