Giving away Gold Idol Forgery

Jraa7

nice thought of you to do that but in reality, your actually hurting whoever takes the golden idol forgery. The only reason you need a golden idol is to give to one of the shop keepers to get better inventory, but you can also give them a silver or bronze as well. A forged golden idol has a worse inventory unlock than bronze, so theres no point in giving a forged golden idol to anyone. You will get even worse inventory. If you want, you could dupe the real golden idol and give it to people that way. I have about 500 real golden idols because I spent hours duping them. And also, if a person already had gotten a golden idol in there game, they cant get another one no matter what until next game. but it was a really nice thought of you though : )

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

nice thought of you to do that but in reality, your actually hurting whoever takes the golden idol forgery. The only reason you need a golden idol is to give to one of the shop keepers to get better inventory, but you can also give them a silver or bronze as well. A forged golden idol has a worse inventory unlock than bronze, so theres no point in giving a forged golden idol to anyone. You will get even worse inventory. If you want, you could dupe the real golden idol and give it to people that way. I have about 500 real golden idols because I spent hours duping them. And also, if a person already had gotten a golden idol in there game, they cant get another one no matter what until next game. but it was a really nice thought of you though : )

Just out of curiosity how is this duplication glitch thingymabob taking place? as a few people i know have abysmal sets and the best weapons for all classes due to this which i've been trying to get for days now for mystic knight.

• 3 weeks later...
for those who need Gold Idol

post your Gamer tag

in return you can hire my pawn or rate my pawn or send anything to me

Its up to you

^_^

I could really do with a helping hand so if I could get one please that would be grand!

Gamertag: TheMightyRam

Would you be able to give me a golden idol or 2 please i missed mine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...