ESCALATION for those who need a squad please post here and not on the tip guide

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for some people to do this achievement with. I'll be on for a few hours tonight, and probably won't have enough time to commit to it until tomorrow night around 7 PM US Eastern time.

If you're up for this, just send me a message or a friend invite.

GT-Crazy Wolfgang

If someone wants to try for Wave 15 today I'm all for it. I managed to get to 14 last night just playing with random people, so I think I can do it.

My level of choice is the Autobot one in the streets because of easy overshield access. Come to think of it, are there even more than 2 levels?

You can get this all by yourself, no need for a squad.

Level: Broken Hope

Character: Air Raid

Start off up top and grab some points from quick kills early off. Purchase the Photon Gun (with 2x scope) and you're set. Deliver headshots to the enemies, leaving a lonely spider for last. Go cloak, and restock on health and ammo.

Start each wave on one side of the train tracks, which will spawn enemies on that side. Wait for them to come out, then cloak and fly over to the other side (either way will work, but I like the spot facing opposite the statues). From here, pick enemies off with the scoped gun, and use the regular gun on the jets (seems to kill them so easier).

For the brutes, be patient and they will leave their back open for some pecks with the scoped gun. For titans, take your time. When you need ammo or health, remember where each station is and go cloak and quickly restock and fly back up.

While you are on the bridge, occasionally a rocketeer will spawn just in the tunnel nearby. Whip out your machine gun and take it out by sidestepping (the rockets are super slow and easy to dodge). If you want, cloak to get a head start in.

If you want to spend points towards the 25,000 achievement feel free to open any doors but DO NOT GO THERE TO RESTOCK. This is extremely dangerous and the enemies will zoom in on you and if you're recharging your cloak you are in a dangerous situation. Leave these alone period once open, all you need is health and ammo.

If you have a friend feel free to both pick a flying character and each take a side on the tracks.