Question on Tractor Tipping # 5

Filter x360a

When you get to that last section go tip the tractor to the left of the blocked one, then quickly go hide to the south of that tractor against the wall and Frank will pass you. Start following him slowly and he will cut down the grass and turn back the other way. Sneak in behind him and get the last one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wish I would've looked at this earlier...I just spent a ridiculous amount of unnecessary time on this damn challenge...thanks Pants.

Same...I'm usually a pretty calm guy but this level got me pissed off. Spent over an hour trying to speed past the oaf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
When you get to that last section go tip the tractor to the left of the blocked one, then quickly go hide to the south of that tractor against the wall and Frank will pass you. Start following him slowly and he will cut down the grass and turn back the other way. Sneak in behind him and get the last one.

Thanks man, I did it first try with your method. Is it me or is this games actually easier than the first one ?

• 2 weeks later...
its not workin can some1 explain exactly where i hav 2 go cause i get the 9th 1 or the one on the left and den i get cofused exactly where 2 hide cause i went south of the tractor n frank jus comes and spots me.

first, pause and go to game options and turn off auto-center camera. this will help you a lot. you get to the final spot, tip the tractor on the left and go back the way you came. youll see on the right of your screen a large corner where you can hide. as frank passes by follow him. hell cut down the trees, and quickly tip the last tractor. hope this helps