Looking for profile help on XBO

Filter x360a

Hey all

K, so last night I guess there was a problem with achievements on the XBL service. You couldn't view achievement and some had problems unlocking them. I was unaware of this while playing Wolfenstein (XBO) and I completed one of the perk tasks which should have unlocked my last achievement...but nothing! Found out about the XBL issue and figued id try again when it was fixed.

Since then, I have tried again to no avail. Tried a new campaign, tried deleting my game save, all with the same result. Achievement tracker says its still locked...not sure what to do. I know on 360 you could recover your GT and sometimes that would work.

Any sugestions? Willing to trying anything.

Cheers! Thanks in advance!

I've had numerous achievements glitch on me on the Xbox One, as have many others.

The longest an achievement has taken to unlock for me has been 5 days.

The method i use to unlock glitched achievements, is to.

1) Hard reset the Xbox One (Unplug power cable, replug the power cable in.)

2) Continue playing games on your Xbox like normal.

3) Leave Xbox One on overnight at the dashboard with the controller plugged in on charge.

4) Go unlock another achievement on another game or even on the same game and it may pop the glitched achievement along with it.

5) If after about 5-7 days it still hasn't unlocked i'd take the step to delete the save game data and re-do the conditions of the achievement to unlock again. (I'd only do this though if the achievement doesn't take too long to get again).

Hope that helps.

Hey all

K, so last night I guess there was a problem with achievements on the XBL service. You couldn't view achievement and some had problems unlocking them. I was unaware of this while playing Wolfenstein (XBO) and I completed one of the perk tasks which should have unlocked my last achievement...but nothing! Found out about the XBL issue and figued id try again when it was fixed.

Since then, I have tried again to no avail. Tried a new campaign, tried deleting my game save, all with the same result. Achievement tracker says its still locked...not sure what to do. I know on 360 you could recover your GT and sometimes that would work.

I had the same thing happen when the Achievement server went down last time ... same game, same issues.

It eventually popped about 3-5 days later. My suggestion just wait the 12 days that MS says it can take ... it will most likely pop during that time.

Hey all

I'm pretty sure you don't need to do anything drastic like delete save games etc... It's just a bit of a glitch with it unlocking and is usually just delayed. They should eventually pop for you. At least that's how I've experienced it.