Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Really would like to get this done asap and hopefully in one session, so if there's some kind soul out there who's high-leveled to quickly get through the bosses (and get my money back when I cancel! ;) ) then really appreciate it. Message me! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to shamelessly beg for someone to help me get through the DLC bosses. My GT is Gwillstar and I will help in return on any game you want, provided I own it. Check my Gamercard as I still have most of them.

Edited by Gwillstar

This is sad , i never did get around to playing online , it's too late now i won't have time to get all the online achievements :(

Well that's my gamertag ruined , this is 1 game i will never be able 100% complete.

Xbox 360 could at least get rid of those achievements for the people who will never be able to get them.

It's not too late. You have a month.

Nah it's too late , i don't have time to play nonstop . Also i can't be bothered to sign up then only a month later phone them up to cancel my subscription.

If i could just turn auto renewal off like you can with Xbox Live then maybe i would.

Nah it's too late , i don't have time to play nonstop . Also i can't be bothered to sign up then only a month later phone them up to cancel my subscription.

If i could just turn auto renewal off like you can with Xbox Live then maybe i would.

First of all- you could get all the DLC achievements in less that a couple hours.

Second, subscriptions will all be automatically cancelled and then refunded pro rata after the server closes.

Add me to the list that just found out the servers are going down, and want to knock out the AOTI achievements.

Will be reading through some of the notes here to try and get a leg up. Additionally, to anyone that does help out, I'm usually willing to help out on other online achieves, particularly LIVE Arcade games. I rent a lot, so I may not have regular 360 games anymore. Still, worth it to ask.

Gamertag: Bahaumaut

Second, subscriptions will all be automatically cancelled and then refunded pro rata after the server closes.

I don't think that's the case. From the announcement:

Players who still have a GUARDIANS license active following the close date will have their subscription refunded by Microsoft on a pro-rated basis.

Sounds to me like subscriptions won't be cancelled automatically since they can be active following the close date, but I could be wrong. Best to cancel manually just to be sure.

Edited by Veedrock

I am back on PSU and willing to help anyone who needs the achievements. Send me a message on live, a visitor message on this site or come to my PSU room.

Hey guys :) my copy of psu just got delivered, i saw the servers were going offline soon so ive got another copy. DOOKH8R am i right in thinking youre kind enough to help out desperate achievement hunters such as myself who are still like lvl 1?