How to Kill George the easy way(Video)

Nice video. I take it you didn't clear any debris and just stayed in the first area all 6 rounds? Also, you have 2200 points left when you kill George, so realistically you may be able to do this by the end of round 5, depending on 2x points. Also, round 2 was just a waste of ammo. Might as well stab the zombies twice instead of wasting a bullet on each one.

It's very easy just takes time and patience i did it solo end of round 4, with 1 electric crawler had about 6000.

I bought the quick revive just in case but i didn't have to use it, i still had about 1000 left just M14 ammo rinse repeat took about an hour lol.

Just make sure you get George to hit the ground near your crawler, then he will never freeze or bleed out. Near the end my crawler did actually stand up again! i don't know how it happened but honestly he grew legs for last 10 mins he was still slow so no problems.

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

Wow... Nice vid mate I wish it would show the achievement pop though as I still haven't seen the actual cheev pop on anyone's vid's yet. Around how long did this actually take you originally?

48 Minutes.

Also I tried to do this at the end of around 5, but my crawler froze, so I had to do another round.

Can also confirm this method works, did it on round 5 with 2 crawlers left after 4 other crawlers died. Had about 6000 points and finished with over 2000 points left. Enough to get me to the mystery box and have 2 goes...AUG and G11 so not bad at all!

Cheers for posting this method!

What about a Co-op Method? Every Strategy that gets Posted is Solo.

Is also works in co-op, but you have to be careful, he has a standard health and his health is based on the players, so 3 players=3 times his standard health .(He has the standard health when you play solo)

Is also works in co-op, but you have to be careful, he has a standard health and his health is based on the players, so 3 players=3 times his standard health .(He has the standard health when you play solo)
Thats how the Difficult of Zombies works as well because the easies is in Solo then it gets harder with each added player.

So I never even played this new map until after I saw this video to get the achievement and it worked perfectly.

I started in Round 5 (had about 9000 thanks to a 2X score I picked up) and took me about 40-50 minutes. Ended with around 5000. Easy method just takes a long time to kill him. Also my crawler grew legs again near the end.

Just try not to shoot him in the water, he takes a lot longer. The first time I killed him he was always in the water and it took 3 full death machines and about 4 scavenger shots. These times I shoot him out of the water and it takes about one and a half death machines to kill him. Real easy.