Achievement Guide and Roadmap (WIP)

h4mm32

There's also another method to getting Skeet Shooter you should lower the health of you enemy to the point one melee will kill them and use bucking bronco just stand right next to them and while the effect is going away and they start falling melee away and it counts.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, can you upgrade Health, Shield, Salts and Vigor in one play through? Or is that not possible? I don't suppose the upgrades are carried over with new game+?

With the 5 Infusions from the Season Pass you end up with 29/30 Points. So you can max out 2 out of 3.

It is a little bit buggy and i think this was not the plan of the developers. Because the Shield Upgrade which is given to you in the Blue Ribbon gives you only the Abilitiy but NOT the first point as you have by the health and salt.

Edited by Rajeanero

A couple minor things:

You should put the dollar sign on the correct side.

And you should edit the guide to include where the easiest area is to farm for the achievements. So, in text, put what chapters Handyman appears in and what chapter you can do the glitch on. Also what chapters you can select to most easily obtain the possess machines achievements, the kill people on rails achievement, etc.

If you did that this guide would be incredible.

chapters added for harder achievements, and money changed

hey h4mm32 if you want you can use my guide for all the collectibles there all in one video so you dont have to put a lot of videos for those achievements

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBSWpJnxnQQ]BioShock: Infinite - All Collectible Locations - (Voxophones, Infusions, Kinectoscopes,Telescopes) - YouTube[/ame]

i did it for a casual players view on what will likely be difficult killing sirens on 1999. lowest id go in that perspective is 6

The sirens are a joke on any difficulty. I fully upgraded devil's kiss makes them a joke. If you combine Bucking bronco with it. you are a walking death machine to everybody but patriots(they go down after 2-3 hits) and firemen.

The sirens are a joke on any difficulty. I fully upgraded devil's kiss makes them a joke. If you combine Bucking bronco with it. you are a walking death machine to everybody but patriots(they go down after 2-3 hits) and firemen.

bronco does nothing to siren as they float...if some one chose not to upgrade devil's kiss, like i did, because they didn't like the vigor, like i did, then this wouldn't be a valid method.They might not have the cash to spend on the upgrade because they want to save their money for deaths or may have just spent it all on something else. Every persons play style is different. I didn't have too much difficulty with the siren i camped in a corner and shot the siren in the face when she got close to blast me in the gy, in the bank i didn't leave the vault, and in the courtyard i hid behind a planter and the enemies never came near. I'm a defensive player and i play accordingly. Assume everything you know worked for you is wrong and write your guide accordingly is what i've learned

I also found this video for the 'More for Your Money' achievement;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9TWlej1CSY]Bioshock Infinite - Achievement Guide - More For Your Money - YouTube[/ame]

If you start at the Soldier's Fields checkpoint and work your way towards the Hall of Heroes (it should only take a couple of minutes), until you pick up Bucking Bronco, then follow the video.

NOTE: I do not take credit for this video, just thought I'd share it as it seems the best way of getting this achievement.

Edited by Regarded Llama

Should I do normal or hard on my first playthrough?

If I choose normal, does that mean I need to do 3 playthroughs for 1000 point?

1999 will unlock ALL difficulty achievements. you may play whatever difficulty you prefer even easy if you so desire. then finish by playing 1999 for all of the other difficulty achievements.

I say go for normal, even easy if you want. Take it slow, enjoy the world.

Playing on normal for the first time unlocks the achievement for beating the game on easy and normal.

Playing on hard for the first time unlocks the achievement for beating the game on easy, normal, and hard.

Playing on 1999 mode for the first time unlocks the achievement for beating the game on easy, normal, hard, and 1999 mode.

So really, you could only do one playthrough and get the difficulty achievements out of the way. But if you choose normal first, then 1999 mode, you'll have to do two playthroughs.

Easy first run. get all the collectables and every other cheevo but the 1999 and other difficulty cheevo. That way you get a feel of the game and where everthing is at. Next start your 1999 mode and take your time. That is the way i did it. The 1999 run took me about 10hrs or so. Good luck

Might be stupid or something, but is there a way to figure out which chapter corresponds to numbers int the guide? Cause when I hit the load chapter button, there are no numbers at all, just chapter names.

If not, chapter names will be very helpful in this awesome guide.

Might be stupid or something, but is there a way to figure out which chapter corresponds to numbers int the guide? Cause when I hit the load chapter button, there are no numbers at all, just chapter names.

If not, chapter names will be very helpful in this awesome guide.

ill cross reference chapter names from Maka's guide

bronco does nothing to siren as they float...if some one chose not to upgrade devil's kiss, like i did, because they didn't like the vigor, like i did, then this wouldn't be a valid method.They might not have the cash to spend on the upgrade because they want to save their money for deaths or may have just spent it all on something else. Every persons play style is different. I didn't have too much difficulty with the siren i camped in a corner and shot the siren in the face when she got close to blast me in the gy, in the bank i didn't leave the vault, and in the courtyard i hid behind a planter and the enemies never came near. I'm a defensive player and i play accordingly. Assume everything you know worked for you is wrong and write your guide accordingly is what i've learned

Ok if you used bucking bronco it would have traped her with the enemies she ressurects, then with a charged Devil's kiss finishes them off. You don't really even need Bucking bronco if you time it right. If you time it right she will never leave her place and keep reviving the enemies. With each devil's kiss blast will kill them all. I did this with all 3 fights on 1999 mode, she never moved from her original spot. With the exception of the cemetary. That was because I let one live initially. But hey if you want to use a inferior method by all means do so. My method works even with the most turtled players

Ok if you used bucking bronco it would have traped her with the enemies she ressurects, then with a charged Devil's kiss finishes them off. You don't really even need Bucking bronco if you time it right. If you time it right she will never leave her place and keep reviving the enemies. With each devil's kiss blast will kill them all. I did this with all 3 fights on 1999 mode, she never moved from her original spot. With the exception of the cemetary. That was because I let one live initially. But hey if you want to use a inferior method by all means do so. My method works even with the most turtled players

i still don't have devil's kiss upgraded... as i stated before. My method isn't inferior without me having upgraded it, yours is because I don't have available what you were using. A swift sniper rifle to the head while she is summoning using gear for aim and crit and she drops in about 6 shots that method worked for me my first time but i tried other methods that were available to me, like using no vigors so that i could find the best way to survive in case players needed assistance at these parts.

Here's a much better way of unlocking the Skeet Shoot achievement:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZYvip2TfJE]BioShock Infinite - Skeet Shoot - Trophy/Achievement Guide (Easiest Method) - YouTube[/ame]

I sent it to the TC but he declined to use it. No need to deprive the rest of the community though :).

Hope you all are enjoying the game.

Road map difficulty is still off. I would be content if the game would average a 5 but it's really not that hard to do 1999 mode.

There are so many threads dedicated to breaking thi mode it's silly. The siren is nothing with ugpraded charge, the right set of gear (which can be grinded) and an upgraded shotgun.

If people just did some god damn research before they started playing it wouldn't be a problem.

Road map difficulty is still off. I would be content if the game would average a 5 but it's really not that hard to do 1999 mode.

There are so many threads dedicated to breaking thi mode it's silly. The siren is nothing with ugpraded charge, the right set of gear (which can be grinded) and an upgraded shotgun.

If people just did some god damn research before they started playing it wouldn't be a problem.

I personally didn't want help in 1999 so i didn't run here when i had trouble.

I wanted to use New vigors that didnt remind me of bioshock 1+2:

aero/charge incin/devil crows/bees shock/electro needless to say i didnt use devils kiss very long and found myself using possession and crows until i got bucking bronco and spent most of the time using bucking and possession.

there are a lot of assumptions in this thread using one method that if you have the upgraded form of sure it works. but if you don't have the cash for it you can't upgrade it when you get there and find out you are having trouble and have $400 GFL you aren't getting charge upgrades GG start over.

Here's a much better way of unlocking the Skeet Shoot achievement:

I sent it to the TC but he declined to use it. No need to deprive the rest of the community though :).

Hope you all are enjoying the game.

"the guide i posted is for undertow by itself or bucking bronco" this is what I said in a response message there are no words stating i declined there