Game Update Logs

XBOX ISAAC82

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picnic Wars has an update and 200g is now possible WooHoo :woop:

If like me you already had the 195g it unlocks as soon as you visit the achievement menu within the game (or that's how I got it to pop)

Angry Birds Star Wars updated, now has Hoth levels included & a coming soon added. So lots more levels for people to get there teeth in. :)

Some good levels though I would have liked some extra achievements as well :( even 50g would have been good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I have decided to start updating this thread again. Whenever there is a game update I will email and/or tweet the devs and ask for update info. Hopefully that will get better results rather than just waiting and hoping to hear something.

The message I posted in the list.

AS YOU MAY BE AWARE I HAVE NOT POSTED ANY UPDATE INFO FOR A VERY LONG TIME FOR VARIOUS REASONS BUT FEEL FREE TO MENTION ANY UPDATES RELEASED SINCE JANUARY AND THIS WEEK AND I WILL ADD THEM.

Ice Age updated again (74 MB), apparently the 5 star glitch is fixed.

In addition to fixing the 5 star glitch it also seems to have fixed the social menu. First time I went to social after the update I had 578 messages.

You now receive a message and properly receive a heart whenever someone likes your village, and you also receive a message and a reward of either 1 heart, 1 acorn, or 1650 coins whenever a friend sends you a gift. Also, not sure if this is related, but the Gameloft Live menu seems to work more consistently now. I think I have only gotten the "GL Live service is unavailable" message once since the update, when before I was lucky if I could access it 1 in ever 10 times I tried.

Unfortunately shortly after the update I lost access to social entirely. Now whenever I try to hit social on the menu the game crashes. Not sure if this is related to the update at all or if it is just coincidental timing, as I'm pretty sure people were complaining about similar issues before the update as well.

In addition to fixing the 5 star glitch it also seems to have fixed the social menu. First time I went to social after the update I had 578 messages.

You now receive a message and properly receive a heart whenever someone likes your village, and you also receive a message and a reward of either 1 heart, 1 acorn, or 1650 coins whenever a friend sends you a gift. Also, not sure if this is related, but the Gameloft Live menu seems to work more consistently now. I think I have only gotten the "GL Live service is unavailable" message once since the update, when before I was lucky if I could access it 1 in ever 10 times I tried.

Unfortunately shortly after the update I lost access to social entirely. Now whenever I try to hit social on the menu the game crashes. Not sure if this is related to the update at all or if it is just coincidental timing, as I'm pretty sure people were complaining about similar issues before the update as well.

Yeah, I just seen eastx's article over at wpcentral. He also has news on two other updates. Haven't had a response myself from any of the devs I emailed and tweeted. Oh well!

Game: http://db.tt/jZ2LluF5 Ice Age Village

Date of Update: 30.05.13

Version: 1.2

Update Description:

• Fixes the 'Most Famous' achievement.
  • Some fixes to social features.

Please head over to Wpcentral.com for more info

Game: http://db.tt/Kp2xtTJ8 Cut the Rope

Date of Update: 1st June 2013

Version: 1.3.0.0

Update Description:

• Two new cartoons added.

Game: http://db.tt/6F4eCJKZ Cut the Rope Experiments

Date of Update: 1st June 2013

Version: 1.1.0.0

Update Description:

• Now able to mute in game commentary

• 3 weeks later...
The Monopoly Millionaire version 1.2 update added local Wi-Fi multiplayer, BTW. I didn't notice it when the update went live, but caught it when I reviewed the game this week.

Cheers eastx. Never seem to be able to find anything about these updates unless you put something up.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Tetris Blitz got another update today (v1.4)

From what I can see, there is now a Tournament mode where you can compete with other people around the world and win coins if you are in the top 3 spots after the tournament is over.

There are also challenges too, each with 3 levels, you can also earn coins when you complete them. No new achievements (at least not Xbox Live ones), but there is now a progress bar for the Eradicator achievement (clear 100,000 lines)

I see 2 new power-ups (Blitz'n and Bulldozer).

The main menu also changed.

people reported that their progress got reset after the 2nd or 3rd update, so they had to play even more (and reach higher levels before unlocking it).

This is the case with me too, because I am at level 32 (and most people unlocked it before the updates between level 37 and 42) and my progress bar is just after the 2nd "r" in Eradicator, so I am not even half way there too.

i found the best way to boost lines now is playing the frenzy tournament mode using the timer, avalanche/quake and laser (or the new blitz'n) power-ups. When you start the game, you will be already in frenzy mode (and remain until the end of the game). I managed to score over 1M points and clear 230 lines each time. The only problem is that tournament mode uses those lighting stuff each time, you enter and when you have not enough, you have to wait 4-5 minutes for recharging.

I don't know if this is just me, but my progress bar seems to be about 1/8th of the way, when it should be nearer the halfway mark.

Anyone else see this on theirs?

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys. This thread died quite a while back for me. Glad to see people are still posting stuff about updates though.

The whole reason I stopped updating was because the info on updates was so sparse that it was hardly worth me posting anything. I know some of you including myself worked out what a few updates done but even when I tried contacting devs I got little to no response. eastx managed to get a lot more info than me so I would advise keeping an eye on his articles over at WPCentrel.com udner the games section. His name is Paul Acevedo.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82