Humble Weekly Sale: Codemasters Bundle

Seiryu

UPDATE: Bundle has ended and is no longer available. Sorry to anyone who missed it.

Original Post:

I'm sure most PC gamers are familiar with the Humble Bundle, but this week for what I think may be the first time, GFWL has gone somewhat humble! If you're interested in picking up a couple more GFWL games before the service meets its untimely end then you should check out this weeks sale, found RIGHT HERE.

If you pay a minimum of $1 USD then you get Steam codes for the following:

Overlord

Overlord: Rasing Hell DLC

Operation Flashpoint: Red River (GFWL Enabled)

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Rise of the Argonauts

And if you go a little higher and pay at least $6 USD you also get Steam codes for:

DiRT Showdown

DiRT 3 (GFWL Enabled)

Overlord II

So if you don't already have those 2 GFWL games then now is your chance to pick them up super cheap!

NOTE: The DiRT 3 devs recently made a statement about removing GFWL from the game, so it's likely the next patch will do just that. The Operation Flashpoint: Red River developer has been shutdown, so it is unlikely that that game will receive any updates, but to be safe I would recommend turning off the automatic updates on both of those games as well as any other GFWL games you have on Steam.

Edited by Seiryu

I actually want this bundle just for Dragon Rising. I loved that game on Xbox, despite it's flaws and would love to have it in my Steam library. And this would be a great to do that without giving Codemasters another dime (I said I enjoyed the game, but the way Codemasters handled the community and support was sickening). But alas, I have no money to spend on a Humble Bundle this time.

Still, this is a great deal for those wanting some cheap GFWL achievements!