Question about Disciple of the Creed

Frazerz1990

"Assassinate all your targets with a full DNA bar." It's a bit difficult to ask in words so I took a picture as to what I'm asking

http://i45.tinypic.com/1531wro.jpg

Would it be counted to do one cities objectives first, do the assassination in that town and then move onto the other town to do all the stuff there and proceed to assassinate the person for that town I just really don't want to play over again. Any input is much appreciated.

I'm at the same point right now and I was wondering about it too.. but as far as I can tell, when I was collecting all kingdom flags along with killing all the templars, I was near Acre at some point and I'm pretty sure it was still locked and unaccessable to go inside..

anyone can help us with this decision? should we get 9 of 10 DNA bars at Jerusalem and 9 of 10 DNA bars at Acre and the the assassinations or am I right that Acre is still locked area and we should 100% Jerusalem Rich first along with the assassination?

gosh I messed it up :p

Excluding the collectible stuff (Templar and Flag bullshit) I completed all other tasks before assassinating anyone. That's how I got my achievement.

Pretty sure that's how it is supposed to be done.

I had gotten all the viewpoints, saved citizens and spied on the people I needed to get the information about the assassination and as I went to leave the city which I did I got the message it would reset the progress so I have to do the spying again to get to the assassination part again, leads me to believe it will be fine but I'm in a world of confusion. :(

Excluding the collectible stuff (Templar and Flag bullshit) I completed all other tasks before assassinating anyone. That's how I got my achievement.

Pretty sure that's how it is supposed to be done.

Yep that's how I did it too. I saved the templars and the flags for later. Once I did all the investigations, save citizens, etc I did the assassination and was able to get the achievement.

OK, I'm 100% sure now.

You need to do 6 investigations, reach all high points, save all citizens - then go to get a feather for the hit.. after taking a nap go and ONE-HIT kill tango ( doesn't matter if high-profile, just have to stab him with hidden knife.. I know I did - not sure if it's neccessary for all tangos or just for one of them, but it's easy to do it on all of them just for your own satisfaction ) and then you are forced to go to Masyaf so..

100% one district with an assassination, aaaaaaand next one, aaaaaand next one.. till u get 1000G ;)