Achievement Trading Thread

N30CHAOS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone please help me with the Turtle Soup achievement? It's the last achievement I have left & I've tried and tried and just can't get it. I'll be very grateful if someone can help me & of course I'll help you in return. Thank you to whoever can help.

GT = Brandonr4

Edited by Brandonr4

Im down to do the two online achievements. A group of four people would be awesome but two will do.

And also i'm pretty sure for the 250 kills you can just keep spamming hitting the little mousers that the second boss keeps throwing out at you, looks like they count.

Add me, ktmare and ill try to set up a game if I get a few people.

Surprised to see that people still need help with the game. If anyone needs help to get any/all of the achievements for this game, message me on XBOX LIVE regarding this. I have helped A LOT of people since the game was released and I don't mind helping since Beat-Em-Ups are one of my favorite genres and specialties. I'll message a few of you here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got the "Slice And Dice" and "Real Ultimate Power" achievements today thanks in HUGE part to xxYamiBakuraxx. There was so much lag, but we got 'er done. Just like everyone else has already stated, if you need help with any achievement in the game, xxYamiBakuraxx is the one you want. Thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...