need help for the last two chest's

House of El

so i'm having a problem getting these last two chest.

1st .this is in the Motorcycle escape mission i have all but one chest .it is located at the big bridge where the mail box is .the green arrow is pointing right on top of the bridge but there is nothing there.what am i doing wrong. i blew up everything i took out the red tractor drove over the bridge ,fell to my death abut 50times , i dont know what is going on but there is no puzzle or any little trick that needs to be done from what i have seen,its just not there wtf. can anyone help me .

2nd. this is in the temple of the grail mission .agian all but this one .it is half way through the level where it is behind a gate and a rock like boulder is holding the gate from opening .what do i throw at the rock seems like nothing works agian wtf ,this seems so easy but im really stuck.

im at 97.8% done ,and these two chest r really making me mad .U dont wanna make me mad xbox or else i turn green and throw a controller arrggggghh somebody please help .i c that a few of the guys posting have this achieve but they r no help .meaninng they jus dont answer back

I saw this thread and hoped it was the same two chests I need. They're not, so I can help. :)

- On "Motorcycle Rescue," use the tractor to run over the three mini-garden areas next to the shed and guard tower. As you run over each one, a little carrot-type thing will grow out of the ground. Run them over and you'll see a 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 appear, and then the treasure will appear in the middle of the bridge.

- For "Temple of the Grail", you need to throw something at the rope above the gate. A Thuggee sword is optimal, and if you've beaten the game, the Grail Knight's sword will work as well. When the rope breaks, the rock falls and the gate opens.

Any suggestions for these two?

- On "Into the Mountains" (Raiders ch.2), there's a chest somewhere at the very end of the level, right before you cross the bridge and blow up the trucks. Once you've smashed everything, the artifact detector is pointing right at a little golden urn thing overlooking the left side of the chasm. If it's there, I can't get to it, and if it needs to be triggered, I have no idea how to do it.

- On "Well of Souls," there's a secret room with two huge spinning columns and a chest on the far right, sort of a seriously evil Mario-like jumping puzzle. I've probably died 50x trying to get across and am not sure if I'm approaching it right. Do I need to use a particular character for this, and are people going straight across or jumping back and forth between the two columns? (I can't make the second jump back up to the left-column.)

I saw this thread and hoped it was the same two chests I need. They're not, so I can help. :)

- On "Motorcycle Rescue," use the tractor to run over the three mini-garden areas next to the shed and guard tower. As you run over each one, a little carrot-type thing will grow out of the ground. Run them over and you'll see a 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 appear, and then the treasure will appear in the middle of the bridge.

- For "Temple of the Grail", you need to throw something at the rope above the gate. A Thuggee sword is optimal, and if you've beaten the game, the Grail Knight's sword will work as well. When the rope breaks, the rock falls and the gate opens.

Any suggestions for these two?

- On "Into the Mountains" (Raiders ch.2), there's a chest somewhere at the very end of the level, right before you cross the bridge and blow up the trucks. Once you've smashed everything, the artifact detector is pointing right at a little golden urn thing overlooking the left side of the chasm. If it's there, I can't get to it, and if it needs to be triggered, I have no idea how to do it.

- On "Well of Souls," there's a secret room with two huge spinning columns and a chest on the far right, sort of a seriously evil Mario-like jumping puzzle. I've probably died 50x trying to get across and am not sure if I'm approaching it right. Do I need to use a particular character for this, and are people going straight across or jumping back and forth between the two columns? (I can't make the second jump back up to the left-column.)

into the mountains u need to set the urn on fire with a torch .i had problems with that one as well for the other i will need to go into the game .i will post once i found out .

fo the ones that i was missing jus got'em thanks

Thanks for the tip! I got the urn one, then I somehow got the crazy jumping puzzle one on my first try using one of the female characters, and got to 180/180.

And then shortly after, I hit 100% after doing the secret Warehouse level. :)

No but you do Need to time your jumps carefully other than that, and some timing there really is no secret to get that artifact there.

Okay, so what happens if you go to drive the tractor out of the barn and then end up outside the barn WITHOUT the tractor no matter what you do?

That happened to me quite few times as well. It must be a glitch, because I had to try probably 7-8 times before I eventually got the tractor outside. One thing, make sure that area between the door and and the building is free of all breakables.