Warning! Achievements glitched at this time.

T0b3

Just a word of warning to everybody: The achievements in this game are GLITCHED.

The only ones everybody could unlock properly are the ones for Fatality, Babality, Animality, Flawless x2 and Online Flawless.

All the others (Beat MK1, MK2, UMK3, beat all games, 200 wins) pop (or not) randomly! As of now, there is no special way to unlock them. The only thing you can do is to try and play through the games again. If you do not feel like it, wait for a patch to arrive!

I unlocked both MK1 and MK2 after a second playthrough.

UMK3's achievement unlocked after my 4th playthrough

There is no special requirement!

- You CAN play on very easy

- You do NOT need to beat all the "Test your might" stages

- You do NOT need to beat the ?-Stage

- You can switch characters as much as you like

- Achievements pop up directly after the final boss is defeated (If not, don't bother with the credits and restart, as it's glitched then)

neverrealm knows about this problem and is currently looking into it.

Edited by T0b3

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can check mine as I have the achievement for MK1 and it was set to "very easy" in the main menu setting. I also switched up characters as I played through and that didn't interfere either. Hopefully it was just a random bug.

Well this is unfair.. did you complete all the test your might stages perfectly? Maybe you need to successfully complete those as well.

You guys aren't alone. I dunno if I'm just THIS horrible at MK or what, but it took me THREE HOURS to beat MK2.....And guess what?....No achievement...............................The game is SO lucky it's digital, otherwise if it were a disc, it'd be snapped in half by now. I'm waiting for a patch before I even CONSIDER beating ANY of these games again....

Okay, now I've played through again and received the achievement at the end.

I passed 2 of the 3 test your might stages and also switched chars and played on very easy.

Popped for me on my second rage filled, pad breaking run. Think I'm going to leave it at that for now. Were the Mega Drive versions this hard? I don't remember so much pain..

This might be specific to only a few people. I got all three this morning and the chievo to finish all three. I'm not sure what the hang up is on your end but maybe you can try to delete the game and clear the cache then download the game again. Just a thought. I hope you get it sorted soon. This game brings back so many great memories!!