Taxi and Cops

Killerchronic

Hey,

So i've searched for this and unless im using the wrong keywords i cant find anything and also skimmed pages 1-5 so unless im blind this hasnt been posted.

Right now whenever i get a taxi to a location and fast travel (slow travel untested), it doesn't matter which character it is but when i get to the end location and get out i have a 1 star wanted level. I didn't have it when i got in and its getting rather annoying now.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

Edit: I think i might of cracked it.... Each char has around $10, taxi fair is prob more than that ><

Knew the second i posted i would think of something, been trying to work this out for a few hours now lol stupid stock market and its waiting time lol

Edited by Killerchronic

I'll have to start driving them at gunpoint in future ;)

Robbed a few local stores anyway got a few k now, i tend to only use taxi's when i need to go from bottom to top as while i enjoy driving i tend to get sidetracked alot by things lol

It was just getting to the point having body armour on the save was pointless, get there and bam its gone, wasn't buying it but beside the point, try to keep my last full save as one where im fully stocked. Although i must say im seeing more and more its not needed in this, im up to mission 40 or so, in all the other GTA's it was always; go to gun store, top up ammo, make sure to get armour, grab hotdog, get to mission pickup, get to mission location, pick up 100 more health and armour packs, get out, go home.

This is rather easy to die sometimes but 99% of the time, walking in with armour isnt much diff.

it happened to me once, but it hasnt happened again. i rarely use taxis theyre allways 'busy'... :(

found out they're busy if you are Franklin and calling that top cab company number, you have to go down to the yellow icon one. for other characters you have to be in a location for them to reach (or close by) for them to come get you.