Stnad Down not unlocking

So ive played through the entire story on regular and did 5 rounds of 5 at the end, only codes i entered on the computer is zork and DOA. But still no achievement. Does anyone have any idea as to what to do. Im not sure if its been posted here already but im not searchin through all the threads when i can ask it here. Ive beat the campaign once on regular, what the hell do I do. Very discouraging to play the whole thing only to be denied one achievement. Anyone know what to do???

So ive played through the entire story on regular and did 5 rounds of 5 at the end, only codes i entered on the computer is zork and DOA. But still no achievement. Does anyone have any idea as to what to do. Im not sure if its been posted here already but im not searchin through all the threads when i can ask it here. Ive beat the campaign once on regular, what the hell do I do. Very discouraging to play the whole thing only to be denied one achievement. Anyone know what to do???

This has happened to a lot of people and is just a glitch. You might want to just make sure and check that you have completed every mission. If that doesn't work, well I have no idea then. :(

Edit: I've been googling a solution, but can't seem to find a deffinitive answer

Edited by SeductiveNoodle

I can't remember if this is the right solution, but I'll explain it anyway. Did you start it and then not finish it for a while. So say you started when it came out, but didn't finish it for a couple of months?

If so, I think the updates affect the achievement progress. So if you did the first 2-3 missions, then had updates, and then finished it later, I think you might need to do the ones that weren't done on the version you finished it on.

Simplified example: Missions 1-3 done before any updates. Rest done after last update. Do missions 1-3 again. Achievement should unlock.

As I said, I cant remember if that's the solution or not, but I think that was mentioned when people first had the problem.

If what I've said makes sense, and applies to you, change Mission 1-3 for whatever missions you think you may need to redo, and try them first. If it's still no go, keep going through and see if that helps.

If all that fails, delete the updates out of the Black Ops folder on your HDD, and run through the campaign like that. (You'll have to do it offline, but it should work)

I know that when I did my veteran playthrough, I ran into issues with the achievement popping.

I found out that if you had quit out and saved, then played it again, it didn't count it towards you beating the game. I nearly beat the game on Veteran twice before I realized which mission I had quit out of.

Hope, its a similar issue!

No i recently borrowed it from a friend, and beat it within a week. But I did quit and save, also dashboarded out cause it got frustrating. That might be my problem, like I said before ima just do it again on recruit and not dashboard out. Hopefully itll work. I think I has this same problem on the ps3 to but to long ago to remember.

I just noticed I spelled Stand wrong in the title... douche

Edited by Darkness727420

No i recently borrowed it from a friend, and beat it within a week. But I did quit and save, also dashboarded out cause it got frustrating. That might be my problem, like I said before ima just do it again on recruit and not dashboard out. Hopefully itll work. I think I has this same problem on the ps3 to but to long ago to remember.

I just noticed I spelled Stand wrong in the title... douche

So f*cking easy game on Veteran is frustrating for you on regular?.... BEGINNER lvl -1

So f*cking easy game on Veteran is frustrating for you on regular?.... BEGINNER lvl -1

Your negativity is not needed here. Fuck off douche bag. I hate when people come to a thread bitching about other posts. In which you didnt even post something about what this thread is about. Lonley are you... They do have a bitching thread open for all bitching, copy and past to that cause it seems you like to bitch about nothing.

One more thing, its really lame you and others put stars for a letter in a cuse word. Whats a star gonna do I know what you mean, is that how people talk. No so why would you put a star or anything for that matter in cuse word. FUCK F*CK. That just looks stupid

Edited by Darkness727420

If you're going to be an asshole to someone, at least use correct grammar. That way you don't look like an idiot as well as a douche.

So what if he's finding it a little difficult. Not everyone is an expert at First Person Shooters.

If you're going to be an asshole to someone, at least use correct grammar. That way you don't look like an idiot as well as a douche.

So what if he's finding it a little difficult. Not everyone is an expert at First Person Shooters.

I figured i'd leave the grammer to someone else, perfect.