Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down to help anyone get their MP achievements out of the way so long as they stick around to return the favor.

I'm in Eastern Standard Time (U.S) and am usually online Tuesdays during the day, Thursday/Friday nights, and any time on the weekends.

GT: BiggD83

EDIT: I got a group going consisting of myself, FightTheRise05 (maybe), Nevander, Nozza x360a, BAR4D, DeluxNugs, NightWing187, Dr Roidburg, Duelist Genesis, x 4YZ x Sam, DopeGivesMeHope and Just Blaze.

I'm assuming we'll need 12 people so if you're interested, don't hesitate to message me on Live.

Edited by BiggD

From UK but can stay on till late. Will be getting this the day it drops and would like to get ALL mp achievements out of the way as soon as possible. Crysis 2 was a bitch to do, this seems easier but the sooner the better!

Please hit me up now so we can get prepared to get everything outta the way!

I have a mic, if you don't no worries but preferable.

GT - x 4YZ x Sam

• 2 weeks later...
I'm down to help anyone get their MP achievements out of the way so long as they stick around to return the favor.

I'm in Eastern Standard Time (U.S) and am usually online Tuesdays during the day, Thursday/Friday nights, and any time on the weekends.

GT: BiggD83

EDIT: I got a group going consisting of myself, FightTheRise05, Nevander, Nozza x360a, BAR4D, DeluxNugs, NightWing187, Dr Roidburg, Duelist Genesis, x 4YZ x Sam, and Just Blaze.

I'm assuming we'll need 12 people so if you're interested, don't hesitate to message me on Live.

I'll be on most of the day

Just a few more days until release. We got a good group going so here's the list. Add your name to the list and post it in a reply (I'll put a max. at 20 in case some players bail).

We're planning a session for the weekend after release, Saturday March 2nd. PM/Message me on LIVE if you have questions.

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze

13. Homaz

14. demon00uk

Edited by BiggD

Just a few more days until release. We got a good group going so here's the list. Add your name to the list and post it in a reply (I'll put a max. at 20 in case some players bail).

We're planning a session for the weekend after release, Saturday March 2nd. PM/Message me on LIVE if you have questions.

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze

13. Homaz

14. demon00uk

15. DamagedWill

Add me in on that. I'm mainly looking for the special kill achievements but I do not mind sticking in to help others get what they need.

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze

13. Homaz

14. demon00uk

15.DracoT850

Add me and let me know , i will buy the game tomorrow

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze

13. Homaz

14. demon00uk

15. DamagedWill

16. CommonlyNasty

Added my name to the list, am defo up for this! I am also up for boosting the day and wknd of release if you or any1 else on the list wants to start early

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze

13. Homaz

14. demon00uk

15. DamagedWill

16. CommonlyNasty

17.DracoT850

Added my self to the list N. 17

Originally Posted by The BiggD http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze

13. Homaz

14. demon00uk

15. DamagedWill

16. CommonlyNasty

17.DracoT850

18.Xwerew0lfX

Added my name on #18 ! I'll start tomorrow morning for MP Achievements . East coast time (Montreal / New York)

Don't be afraid to invite me !

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze

13. Homaz

14. demon00uk

15. Ix J4ckyb0y xI

1. Me (BiggD83)

2. FightTheRise05

3. Nevander

4. Nozza x360a

5. BAR4D

6. DeluxNugs

7. NightWing187

8. Dr Roidburg

9. Duelist Genesis

10. x 4YZ x Sam

11. DopeGivesMeHope

12. Just Blaze