Achievements Gone, grrr

wushustyle

Right so after all the chew on yesterday with the achievements not popping I have now had to redo them all. Not so hard to do but there are a couple I would like some help with - Pendulum Wars and Drop the Mic, oh and also Surprise which for some reason still won't unlock - Anyone help will be greatly appreciated

GT :woop: wushustyle

Fucking hell don't cry, didn't know people were so sensitive about fuck all, delete the fucking thread and stop moaning...

People wouldn't moan about this shit if it didn't happen all the fucking time. No one really gives a fuck that you don't read (fuck all). If you did, however, you'd know nothing could be properly unlocked until xbox.com was updated. You'd also know that if you need help with something that there's a specific thread for that, stickied, at the top of every fucking forum on this site.

New threads are constantly being made with redundant information, useless and annoying to the community. That's why people get bent out of shape when arbitrary threads are created.

6/18/13 and 6/19/13 i got You Can’t Hide, Getting it Done, Dread the Rage, Flag Runner, Look What I Found, Flag Dropped and For Gorasnaya! on private with no problem.

working on Drop the Mic, Golden Artifacts and Pendulum Wars.

then get 100% on call to arms by getting All Aboard!

6/18/13 and 6/19/13 i got You Can’t Hide, Getting it Done, Dread the Rage, Flag Runner, Look What I Found, Flag Dropped and For Gorasnaya! on private with no problem.

working on Drop the Mic, Golden Artifacts and Pendulum Wars.

then get 100% on call to arms by getting All Aboard!

I'll one up you. On 6/19, got 8 Lost Relics achievements except "Dread the Rage" and "Getting it Done".

Also unlocked "Like A Boss" for Call to Arms.

On 6/20, got the last two Lost Relics achievements. Done with this DLC. Beat you. :p

Oh I forgot, who cares?

I SAID DON'T MOVE!!!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

I'll one up you. On 6/19, got 8 Lost Relics achievements except "Dread the Rage" and "Getting it Done".

Also unlocked "Like A Boss" for Call to Arms.

On 6/20, got the last two Lost Relics achievements. Done with this DLC. Beat you. :p

Oh I forgot, who cares?

same to you, who cares what you did.

all i was saying was i got the achievements i said on call to arms and lost relic on post #7, as well the ones that got away and still trying to get, achievements.

stupid character skins and weapon skins achievements on the NEW maps, shakes head.

why it can't be, ALL maps.

oh, thats right, NEW maps/achievements, you have to play on this map only to get these achievements, shakes head.

i want ALL maps.

not to have achievements fixed on the NEW maps.

Edited by DanielH