Anyone Have an Extra Redeem Code?

Fuzzy Dem0n

Apart from the fact that any code trading is against the rules...though sad if true your case doesn't sound very legit.

I mean you're the first person to complain about not getting your code and what's with $500 you speak of? Are you trying to say you got the console bundle because that doesn't come with CoD Classic.

Even so It seems a bit of a long shot trying to ask people to give away 1200msp worth of game.

Then again it only came out a couple of days ago, maybe we could expect to hear of a bunch more missing codes, in which case you'd have a chance at some sort of compensation like that time with the Fable II limited edition.

First I've heard of a missing code so far so if you're legit then I'm sorry for your loss.

Edited by Tim1601

if someone has an extra fedeem code they would be willing to give away that would be awsome, as i got the full MW2 360 wich didnt come with a code even though i paid 500 dollars. kind of sucks but ohwell.

As Tim1601 said, trading codes is against the rules, and yes, even asking if anyone has an extra one is against the rules. Besides, if you bought the limited edition console, of course you wouldn't get a redemption code for the original Call of Duty because that was only included in the Hardened Edition of the game (which the Hardened Edition was also the version in the Prestige package.)

Needless to say, the limited edition console came with a regular copy of Modern Warfare 2, therefore you got no code.

Just keep searching the interweb for information on the release date, or maybe go trade in the reglular version of the game and buy the Hardened Edition.

Edited by NFaMuS one