Jersey Shore. . . .. wtf?

Jethrow

I was flipping channels recently and came across this and made it about 15 minutes. Just like every other piece of shit that airs on MTV, this one didn't surprise me one bit. The way they referred to each other as "guidos" and "guidettes" was ridiculous. I saw the commercial where that girl got punched by a guy. I also read that this show is losing some sponsors for MTV...Imagine that.

I saw them on the VGAs.. I was really, really, really, really hoping that Mike Tyson would break each and every bone in their body.

Seriously, a bunch of douche bags from a show no one watches or knows about on the VGAs with Mike Tyson? I'd almost forgotten why I hate the VGAs so much.

Remind me to kill myself instead of watching next year's VGAs.

There's actually another Jersey Shore that aired a long time ago. It was True Life: Jersey Shore (something like that). It featured this one "guido" that was there for a vacation or something. It was absolutely hilarious! I have never seen MTV air it again. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? He got in a fight in the food line over some cheeseballs and was always acting all tough. I wouldn't mind seeing that again. It was pretty damn funny. That is probably where they got the idea for this show.

This show really makes Italian's look bad. Remember when people would watch stuff like The Godfather and say, "Shit, I wish I was Italian, that'd be awesome!" Now people watch this show and say, "Damn, I'm glad I'm not Italian." I've actually heard both of those reactions several times. My friend watched an episode the other night and said he was ashamed to be Italian after seeing the show.

yea this show is taking a lot of heat and advertisers are dropping spots during the show. They make it seem like all Italians run around like douche bags. Also there's one guy on the show mike "the situation". he is the biggest asshole on the show. And the worst part is they said he was like 26 or 29 i don't remember but seriously i think its time to grow up

This show really makes Italian's look bad. Remember when people would watch stuff like The Godfather and say, "Shit, I wish I was Italian, that'd be awesome!" Now people watch this show and say, "Damn, I'm glad I'm not Italian." I've actually heard both of those reactions several times. My friend watched an episode the other night and said he was ashamed to be Italian after seeing the show.

For some reason, when I saw the program I thought they were the stereotypical American 20 year old, not Italian...

Ha Ha...I found a clip of what I had mentioned earlier. I had seen it a few years ago. It was True Life: Summer Share, Jersey Shore. It focused on one "Guido" named Tommy and was absolutely hilarious. I'm sure MTV made this show because of this True Life Ep.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GjMJ24fvrQ]YouTube- I HAVE A SUMMER SHARE, MTV TOMMY, JERSEY SHORE.[/ame]

At about 5:20 is where this idiot cuts in line and starts fighting over the "cheeseballs".

Edit: Omg...I forgot how ridiculous and funny this was. Look at about 8:00 where he eats a fly and proceeds to tell the fly "go tell your friends I just ate you punk!" Quality TV right there...

Edited by KSizzle

This show is a disgrace to New Jersey. This isn't what New Jersey is full of. These guido douche bags all migrate from Staten Island and Long Island to Seaside Heights the summer. Their presence just ruins the whole shore for me. I'm thankful that they really only stay in Seaside for the most part and too many off them aren't down in Wildwood or Point Pleasant. I'm also happy that I don't live in South Jersey so I don't have to be exposed to these assholes all the time.