Floyd.

I collected 16 of them on my first playthrough and didn't recieve the achievement. My counter was stuck at 7. Ridiculous.

I'm almost done with my Nightmare playthrough right now and I've collected 10 agents and my counter is showing 9. It seems to be working for the most part this time. I still have 10 possibles left so one of them will definitely make it pop! .......it better pop or i will spew rage all over biowares forums.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These achievements are bugging really bad for me on xbox one. At this point only the story achievements are unlocking for me. Any achievement with a progression bar won't unlock anymore.

Quartermaster is stuck at 95% no matter how many more requisitions I fill.

Loremaster is stuck at 91% despite having over 300 codex entries.

The brightest of their age never unlocked after recruiting Cole. I even reloaded to try again.

Marked for greatness is stuck at 73% no matter how many more rifts I seal.

High commander is stuck at 70% and won't progress.

Liberator is stuck on 66%. I reloaded to capture a third keep multiple times but it never unlocked.

People Person never unlocked despite doing nearly all personal quests and never advanced past 33%.

This is really frustrating and it's taking the fun out of my first playthrough. If I make a new character should the progress start over?

Will this achievement guide covers xbox 360 version or only for xbox one version?Good guide and wish to change my vote to 5/5.

I would assume both given I'm pretty sure no game has ever required an entirely different guide just because it's on a different platform. A few tweaks maybe but that's only in cases when comparing Xbox to PS versions.

besides that, incredible work

Thank you, Unrehearsed :)

Will this achievement guide covers xbox 360 version or only for xbox one version?Good guide and wish to change my vote to 5/5.

The achievements are the same and so are the controllers. You can use this for your 360 version, as well :)

I would assume both given I'm pretty sure no game has ever required an entirely different guide just because it's on a different platform. A few tweaks maybe but that's only in cases when comparing Xbox to PS versions.

Aside from including mention of exploits, which I'm currently on the fence about, is there anything you guys find missing or would like added?

Edited by Floyd.

Thank you, Unrehearsed :)

The achievements are the same and so are the controllers. You can use this for your 360 version, as well :)

Aside from including mention of exploits, which I'm currently on the fence about, is there anything you guys find missing or would like added?

Thanks for the help.I doing this game with no guide reading for my first playthrough.

Just finished my second playthrough on Nightmare and 100% the game :).

I played an Archer for this, and found it incredibly easy. They deal very high damage and have high survivability. As for group composition, I went with S&B Warrior (Cassandra) and 2x Mage (Solas/Vivienne). For both Mages I set them up as so, which I felt helped tremendously:

Spirit:

- Barrier (2x barrier is OP)

- Guardian Spirit

- Dispel (you can dispel Rift spawns which makes them very easy to close in Nightmare)

Inferno:

- Blistering Pain (for the fear)

Winter:

- Winter's Grasp

- Winter's Chill

- Winter Stillness

- Ice Mine

- Ice Armor

This was pretty much the bread and butter. Once I got that I just threw points around as I saw fit, but for the most part no other skill was really necessary.

Hope this helps!

Just finished my second playthrough on Nightmare and 100% the game :).

I played an Archer for this, and found it incredibly easy. They deal very high damage and have high survivability. As for group composition, I went with S&B Warrior (Cassandra) and 2x Mage (Solas/Vivienne). For both Mages I set them up as so, which I felt helped tremendously:

Spirit:

- Barrier (2x barrier is OP)

- Guardian Spirit

- Dispel (you can dispel Rift spawns which makes them very easy to close in Nightmare)

Inferno:

- Blistering Pain (for the fear)

Winter:

- Winter's Grasp

- Winter's Chill

- Winter Stillness

- Ice Mine

- Ice Armor

This was pretty much the bread and butter. Once I got that I just threw points around as I saw fit, but for the most part no other skill was really necessary.

Hope this helps!

It does, thank you; I will keep this information in mind when I write a blurb for Inquisitor.

When you say dispel rift spawns, do you mean the arms that thread from a rift during the beginning of the second wave? If so, extremely handy!

Yeah, dude, you cast it on the "pool" of Veil that is on the ground before a demon spawns. Says you can do it on the tooltip of the spell and on loading screens. Very handy.

Gonna be starting this game soon hopefully (huge backlog). A couple questions though...

On the list of dragons, you mention a level next to each one. Is that the level of the dragon itself, or the recommended level of your character when facing it? Also, the element mentioned (fire, electricity, etc.) is that what they're weak against or what they use/strength?

On the list of dragons, you mention a level next to each one. Is that the level of the dragon itself, or the recommended level of your character when facing it? Also, the element mentioned (fire, electricity, etc.) is that what they're weak against or what they use/strength?

It's the level of the dragon and what element they are. So, as a rule of thumb, don't attempt the dragon until you are at least the same level, and avoid using that element against them, as well as stacking some of the element's resistance gear (or potions, or whatever).

About the demons achievement, I found a really cheap way to grind it out.

In the Hissing Wastes, as part of the Tomb of Fairel quest, you will be investigating 5 different tombs in order to collect key fragments. In each of these tombs is a puzzle where you must light four veilfire torches in a particular order to open a magical door that leads to the key fragment. If you screw up the order of lighting the torches, you will summon 3-5 demons. This happens every time you mess up the correct order of the torches. No exceptions.

Pretty easy way to wrap the achievement if you haven't yet (assuming you still haven't done that particular side quest, of course!).

EDIT: I should mention this is best done at lvl 18+. You probably won't have much luck defeating the waves if you're under-leveled.

Edited by Fiery Phoenix

If it has not been said already, you must recruit Blackwall prior to one of the story missions or you will be unable to obtain him afterwards. As for missable quests, you must complete all companion quests prior to finishing the game the last story mission as they disappear from your journal after the game.

If I make a new character should the progress start over?

Shoot, sorry, I completely missed this post when you made it. To answer your question, yes. The progress will restart, but the tracker will not, so you will still have to do everything from scratch. Not sure how you've had these issues! That's rough.

Got Persuasive finally. I can double-confirm both Fairbanks and Michel count, but as Floyd noted earlier, you have to approach them in a certain way or they may not count towards the tracker.

Yup. To reiterate, Michel will simply not become an agent at all if you don't get Call Me Imshael from him before liberating the Emprise du Lion keep, and Fairbanks, even though it says Agent Acquired, will not actually count unless you turn in his proof of nobility after the Victims of War quests.

Glad you get Persuasive! Good job.