Giving Away Completionist!!!!

Mayan Destroyer

Hey guys I'm still giving Completionist but due to the amount of messages (around 92) I’m making a List of people that I’ll help during the days. The list may change due to reasons like today but from What I see this should not be a problem. Two last things make sure that if you can’t make it during that day that you message me on Live or I might not get it, and I’ll invite/message you when it’s your turn. Also, please message me if you got the achievement then I can bump one person up to the next day.

People Helping Me: jakeslashgod

PS: Don't be afraid to send messages but please NO FRIEND REQUESTS!!!

Also PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON LIVE TO BE ON THE LIST I NOW IT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT FOR ME IT WORKS A LOT BETTER

PPS: I'll be on around 3:30 Mountain Time

PPPS: I've had about 4 people I can't connect to because our connections don't like each other. I'm going to try resetting my modem but I can't promise that'll work. So if I can't help you I'm sorry :'(

Final Thought: If anyone would like to help me in getting people the Completionist would be awesome because someone who can't join mine could join you. Plus this list is large. Message me on Xbox Live

After Thought: If you missed your day I'll try to get you in the next day if I'm finished with the others

October 31

Dual Kunai

qu3ST10N

Undead Epidermic - Having Problems with this name please contact me on Live

xDARK H3ADSHOTx

badgerOdoom

November 1

xxThunderHorse

King Of Otters

GHT11

Ruby Tanqueray

ILikeWaffles123

EP1CG4MERT4G

NoelTheMole

MASONMINDED - Having Problems with this name please contact me on Live

November 2

m4ni4c

SadisticHam

Common 5en5e

Rayman0625

November 3

The Clutch Hand

Gloompirate

link 15x - Having Problems with this name please contact me on Live

aratomte

spartonics

Mearik

R34Li57iC 91

Morties

Optimus Neeker

November 4

Knowlsey08

archeados

MoneiiMike

l KeMiKaL l

Omega Gaea

DevilAnnatar

Snickledoof

Ketchup Killer

Digidax

Alkaar

The People who need to get it another Time:

JC x360a

Lorekeep

Edited by Mayan Destroyer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you give the completionist to people? I have it and I'm just wondering how i can give it to someone else.
You have the last expression book (or ability, etc) left, and save before you do use it. People can then join your game, you use it, they get the achievement and then you quit without saving so you can do it again.