[TBoGT] 100% Mission Requirements

L e d

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the mission requirements are rather easy.. But now I'm having some trouble getting my accuracy 70% or higher at some missions. Always getting stuck between 50 and 60%.. :uzi:

Anyone tips for this?

Untill now I did everything with auto-aim off, because I'm getting crazy with auto-aim on in in crowded situations... ;)

OH. SNAP. 100%, baby! :rock

As for getting good accuracy, turn auto-aim on, and use the auto-shotgun. Worked for me. Also, stay away from anything that "sprays" (the MG, Gold SMG, etc.).

Ok, thanks for the tip, normally i don't like shotguns and auto-aim.. But now for some good accuracy I have to switch my strategy/style for a while I guess. ;) Edited by Harry Rasing

I am having a REAL tough time beating the time for going deep. I am pretty fast when it comes to driving there, when I get there I blow up all the cars with a rocket launcher but one of my guys runs out of the garage and goes real far away. I blow all the cars outside then take out the agents in the buffalo then take it, then my partner comes back. I usually then drive back in the buffalo. So far I have gotten times of 6:36, 6:33, and 6:32 and I'm getting real irritated that I can't beat the time! :(

Sticky bombs are the answer. At least for me they were (had 21 seconds to spare in the end). I bombed all (I believe 6) vehicles that came down to the garage. Don't let the first couple of vehicles stop (don't worry about the first bomb you planted), once Bulgarin says "Luis, it's time to see what you got" (or something like that), run towards the exit. Stick every vehicle that comes down (but don't stick 1 at a time). I believe 2 come at a time, stick both and then explode. Repeat until all vehicles are dealt with (don't let anybody set foot out of their vehicle). When you're ready to leave, stick the swat vehicle that comes on the left and explode. Then kill all agents on the other side and take one of their cars. It's pretty fast so you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting back to Bulgarin's house in a short amount of time.

Most of the mission requirements are rather easy.. But now I'm having some trouble getting my accuracy 70% or higher at some missions. Always getting stuck between 50 and 60%.. :uzi:

Anyone tips for this?

Untill now I did everything with auto-aim off, because I'm getting crazy with auto-aim on in in crowded situations... ;)

.44 Pistol, can't go wrong with accuracy. All my 'headshot' objectives were done with this weapon.

Ok, thanks for the tip, normally i don't like shotguns and auto-aim.. But now for some good accuracy I have to switch my strategy/style for a while I guess. ;)

Yeah, I feel the same way. Not a fan of auto-aim (especially online), but desperate times...

As for how long it will take, it truly depends. If you take no more than an average of four runs per mission (taking into account multiple replays, and with infrequent failures), I'm thinking around 6-8 hours. But your skill and strategies will make more of an impact than actual play time.

Damn now I'm stuck on the accuracy objects in 'Dropping In' and 'Going Deep'... Auto-aim works awful in this missions because enemy's always behind some cover and then you'll shoot your bullets into a wall or other object. :confused:

These 2 things and the last mission and I'm done with it, but it gets frustrating with that shitty auto-aim shooting now. :uzi:

Tried shotgun, explosive shotgun, pistol and sniper, but no result...

And when I take my time moving into a good shooting positing I get hit like hell myself! :(

Already found a solution for myself... Just throw nades (or sticky bombs if you like) all over the place untill everybody dies! No guns and auto-aim needed.. :D

It may take a while to end a mission, but for sure you have 100% accuracy!! :drunk

EDIT: I think you have to shoot 1 guy with a gun, be sure to mis no bullet otherwise your accuracy isn't 100% anymore. First mission were I used this strategy was 'Dropping In' and at the end I shot 'Ashvilli' trough his head.

Edited by Harry Rasing

For The Man Who Has Everything

Duck Chopper: √

I don't get it this one.. :-(

Yeah, that one threw me, as well.

Right after the N.O.O.S.E. choppers start appearing, one will hover over the tracks and "wait" for the train to go under it. Duck and allow Luis to "slide" underneath it. If done correctly, this will trigger a brief cutscene.

Just to let people know for the landing in the boat thing, you must land in the boat on the far left of the set of boats.

I've landed on (and NOT rolled off) of this boat a number of times and still haven't gotten this. I remember detaching my parachute (shouldn't matter) once and landed PERFECTLY behind the seat without rolling and in another play, I landed on the back part (still didn't roll), but I took half damage (guess I was coming in too fast?).

At any rate, this is frustrating me. Any takers?

EDIT: Got it. It's not the boat on the 'far left' coming straight out of the chopper. It's the 'far left' when coming in from behind the group of boats (or the boat at the 'top' of the group when coming straight out of the chopper). Hope this clarifies enough. I was wracking my brain for a while on this one.

Edited by AzraelPC
No more need for answer to question

This is gonna be tougher than I thought. Good thing I will have nothing to do once I obtain my 10th pristege!

It's intimidating at first, but once you've gotten a few and have a good rhythm going, you can roll through them with little trouble. The worst parts by far are the time requirements, so make sure to get those first. And, this may be just me, but I had a much easier time doing multiple missions consecutively, rather than one or two at a time then taking a break. Perhaps it wad the momentum, but I rolled through them twice as fast when I completed them in rapid succession.

Good luck! :)

It's intimidating at first, but once you've gotten a few and have a good rhythm going, you can roll through them with little trouble. The worst parts by far are the time requirements, so make sure to get those first. And, this may be just me, but I had a much easier time doing multiple missions consecutively, rather than one or two at a time then taking a break. Perhaps it wad the momentum, but I rolled through them twice as fast when I completed them in rapid succession.

Good luck! :)

I did it the other way around, I would get all the secondary objectives first, going through it 2-3 times to get all those, and then by then, I knew the mission really well, so the last thing i would do is go for the time..and on all but 4 or 5 of them, I would get the time one on my first attempt at it.

If Mori says anything that can be taken as Luis isn't keeping up, is that an auto-fail?

The Ford GT (which is what it is in our world) is really tough for me to handle. Brucie's Aston Martin Vanquish (which is what it is in our world) would be MUCH better, but oh well.

I just want to know if I need to reload right after he says something to that affect instead of wasting my time with the rest of the course.

Thanks in advance!

Found this YouTube video for getting the TIME for 'Departure Time' in just over 7:30. I know it may seem IMPOSSIBLE, but this guy uses some VERY unconventional methods that are 100% LEGIT. I couldn't believe the stuff he came up with.

**THIS VIDEO USES ABSOLUTELY NO CHEATS, GLITCHES, OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE TO GAIN AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER THE WAY THE GAME IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED**

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ven6Tr7Jk]YouTube- GTA IV: TBoGT Departure Time - a time attack[/ame]

Given that my skills aren't nearly what this guy's are, my time on the VERY FIRST TRY with this method is 9:37, which still gets the job done. :-)

Edited by AzraelPC
Added time from first try

Quote:

Originally Posted by zI CHR1S Iz http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

On momma's buy It says I need to counter finish but on which guy? Because I did a counter finish on the last guy.

nevermind i did it

I'm having the same problem with the counter, so which one was it that you countered to complete the objective?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zI CHR1S Iz http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

On momma's buy It says I need to counter finish but on which guy? Because I did a counter finish on the last guy.

I'm having the same problem with the counter, so which one was it that you countered to complete the objective?

You have to counter KO (knock out) the final guy. You don't have to lose the match. Once you win the match, just shoot Santo once you get outside (he only uses a knife).

Thanks for the vid AzraelPC, just finished the mission in 7:44.

Well done! My best is 8:39. The best on the R* Social Club ladder is 7:28-ish, so when the dude did it in 7:04, he was offline.

Edited by AzraelPC

You have to counter KO (knock out) the final guy. You don't have to lose the match. Once you win the match, just shoot Santo once you get outside (he only uses a knife).

Well done! My best is 8:39. The best on the R* Social Club ladder is 7:28-ish, so when the dude did it in 7:04, he was offline.

thanks, i actually got it countering the first guy but i apreciate the response.

Some of the 100% requirements just require you to play a mission so many times that you swear to yourself you will never play another Rockstar game ever again.

This isn't about them making games fun, this is about them putting their cock in your mouth.

Fuck them.

I hear ya on that one. I hate having to do these missions over and over to get some of the requirements.