What will you be naming your character

KageShinobi

Post your ideas for some names that you are gonna use. My 1st character's name is gonna be Natsu Dragneel. I'm a anime freak lol. Feel free to post your ideas.

_______

Proud Resident of Stillwater moving to Steelport real soon. November can't get here fast enough. Saints Row The Third is gonna be f-in amazing

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about a name, but I am definitely going to start out with my personal favorite, a Wood Elf Archer/Thief. So pumped

EDIT: Probably name it something stupid, like the standard name they give you or I will go to the Oblivion guide and look in the name suggestions area haha

It depends on if I like the racial perks/starting stats for Breton or High elf more.

If I play as a Breton, i'll name myself after Magnus, the god of sorcery. I'll tweak the name a bit... but it'll be very similar.

If I play as a High Elf, it will have something to do with Vanus Galerion, the founder of the mages guild, who also happend to be a High Elf.

And yes, i plan on being a mage.

Efase, or Neil. They are my two main characters in Fallout.

My main character in Fallout 3 was named Hannibal, after Hannibal Lecter. Once I learned about the cannibalism perk i restarted with the name. I very much enjoyed roleplaying as a cannibal. Especially when I found the small 2 family cannibal town. I enjoyed eating them. :D

My main character in Fallout 3 was named Hannibal, after Hannibal Lecter. Once I learned about the cannibalism perk i restarted with the name. I very much enjoyed roleplaying as a cannibal. Especially when I found the small 2 family cannibal town. I enjoyed eating them. :D

Not sure whether to laugh or prescribe you meds, all i can say is watch out people of Skyrim.

Simply "BluWolve"

Yours actually sounds awesome in the context of the Elder Scrolls world (not that bluwolve doesn't sound awesome in real life;))

I normally don't give it any thought and find myself stumped when it asks on screen, and end up with a Wood Elf named Bruce but this time i'm thinking i might give it some thought.

Probablly going to go with a Dark elf because of their looks fits in with an Assasin not sure about the name though was thinking of Dovakhin earlier but not so sure anymore. If anyone know a good dark elf name please let me know it would be much appricated.

I have two names I've been using as of late in many RPGS. One being my sister's, like, best friend. I know, creeper right? Anyways hot blonde, so if I play a blonde chick, which the Nord in this game appears to be, then they get named Fawn. I know, has that days of old feel. /sarcasm

Any other type of female character gets named Demetria, after Ms. Demi Lovato, because I'm a nerd like that. >_>

Probablly going to go with a Dark elf because of their looks fits in with an Assasin not sure about the name though was thinking of Dovakhin earlier but not so sure anymore. If anyone know a good dark elf name please let me know it would be much appricated.

Famous D&D Drow (dark elves) Drizzt Do'Urden

http://www.kismetrose.com/dnd/DrowNameList.html

Edited by Interfector DEI

1) My MALE Dark Elf battlemage will bed named Jushu Polee.

2) My MALE Argonian assassin will be named Bossk-the-Stabby.

3) My MALE Khajiit thief will be named Ajani Goldmane

4) My MALE Orc two-handed OR duel-wielding warrior first will be named Groshnak Angeraxe

That's the list of the characters I'm planning to make and the names I'm planning to use in Skyrim.

P.S. - Don't judge me. :woop:

Edited by Bear TheTyrant

For my Male Nord Destruction Mage: Zecagi Vuclair

For my Female Dark Elf Assassin: Zara Ka'Wanlo Seit

For my Male Imperial Hunter/Archer: Russ Le'Oan

And finally, for my Male Khajiit Thief: Turdus Hood.

I will give whoever a high five if they can find the irony in the Dark Elf's name, and the relation to the Khajiit's name.