This game is so great!!!

Shotz, you are a fool. I think this is an awesome game, but I hate rap. I don't mind 50 Cent, he's a pretty cool guy, but I don't like his music.

I listen to Metallica, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, etc. so yeah, I look nothing like Soulja Boy, nor do I listen to any type of that music.

You fail.

Yeah it's actually a pretty good game.Only reason it gets so much hate is cause 50 cents in the game.Hopfully getting 1000/1000 won't be too hard cause I think my friend is gonna break his copy before we finish it :mad:.

Lol true that true that :p

and true that man veteran on cod waw sucks ballssssssssssssssss :uzi:.

Edited by hestar

this is 1 of the best games i played yet

http://card.mygamercard.net/crest/XxIPUNISH3RIxX.png

http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/XxIPUNISH3RIxX.png

100% retail completed

Skate,Cod2,Cod4,Cod5,Gears of War(1250),NFS Most Wanted,NFS Undercover,Lost,The Bourne Conspiracy,

Bully Scholarship ED,Madden 06,Madden 09,Viva Pinata,TMNT

100% arcade completed

Galaga,Uno,Soulcalibur,Dash of Destruction

• 3 weeks later...
Average game at best. I don't know how anyone could call this one of their best games.

I semi enjoyed getting the 1000, but was happy it was done with.

Maybe because you were playing it entirely from a whore's point of view?

Try playing for fun.

• 1 month later...
Maybe because you were playing it entirely from a whore's point of view?

Try playing for fun.

maybe that is true bout the Whore's point of view, but i was playing this for achievements until the 4th mission, then i found it fuckin awesome, one of the best games i ever played, 100% better than his first, and even when saying that i still fought it was fun when i died like 25 times on the mission 8-3, but the helicopter part (that bits annoyin) ... but all in all 9/10 rating from me

I got the game yesterday and played so far like a half of first chapter and... this is FUN !

I cannot wait until I get back from work and play more. 50 Cent seems to a decent game with excellent ost (I'm not a fan of gangsta rap or any rap music in that matter) and funny speeches. I think I'm going to enjoy every minute spent with the game.

thanks to this game I'm more into getting also Wanted as those two games are very similar gameplay-wise.