Is this game fun?

True I Skill

Its at a very low price so im thinking of buying it, I really enjoyed the first 50 Cent game, and played it over and over, Is this game as good as it?

Im not much of a 50 cent fan anymore, i wasnt much back when the first game was out, But i still enjoyed it alot, And the music. So is this worth about £10?

How long will it last me?

Is it free roam?

Any other info i should know before i get would be good ty :)

Last of all is it a fun game worth a tenner?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this worth about £10?

Yes & No

A few hours. You can be beat twice in a day

Is it free roam?

No

It was better than I thought it would be but honestly I didn't have high expectations. There are alot of videos on youtube you can check out the game there and decide.

I'd say get it. If you don't like it you can always get some of your money back.

Its at a very low price so im thinking of buying it, I really enjoyed the first 50 Cent game, and played it over and over, Is this game as good as it?

Im not much of a 50 cent fan anymore, i wasnt much back when the first game was out, But i still enjoyed it alot, And the music. So is this worth about £10?

Is it free roam?

i played this game last week and loved it : )

it took me about 10 - 12 hrs to 1000 in 2 plays

it is not a free roam game but you replay missions to get your gold ranks

i rented this but for a tenner go for it

over all this was a very easy 1000 even the missions that the guy in the giude said was hard to get gold seemed easy to me as long as you play on hard do a lot of counters and senarios you should be fine

:uzi::uzi::uzi: :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Definitely and surprisingly a good game. Don't be fooled by the "Hip-Hop" orientation that the game gets. The gameplay is better than most out and itself to be a fun challenge from time to time when on increased difficulty.

i agree and its new and different

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just picked it up from GameStop. I've been wanting to play this since the release just because the previews looked somehwhat like "The Club" game and I love The Club. This game is similar and is really fun so far. I'm surprised that the acting is very decent as well. Started out on the hard difficulty and finished the first 3 missions. I have to say that its really not hard at all so far.