Game of the Week: July 21-27 (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood & Revelations)

exit9500

They also look quick and boostable. I will gladly help you exchange them, but my copy won't be in until Thursday or Friday if you want to wait before activating your three day trial.

Also, if you suck at the multiplayer, getting to level 20 in three days can be arduous. I REALLY suck at AC multiplayer for whatever reason, and I felt extremely rushed to get all of the achievements without boosting. It may be easier than getting them like I did, so I would take Spanish's word on it.

the word of a spaniard is worth it's weight in gold...wait...words have no weight. :(

I will gladly help people boost what ever they need...but the Destiny Beta...choices. :confused:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope my game comes in Thursday, as late that night and late Friday night are going to be my best times to play. I will help you get to 20 if we can!

I'm up for boosting either of them. Friday works best for me as I'm getting tattooed on thursday evening my time, what times would work best for you guys?

Oh okay, that's a bit too early for me I'm afraid

Sad face :(

I'm in. Remember to invite me please.

I'll probably forget. Kidding :p

On Thursday, I am going to have to join sometime after that since I would not be back from my class yet; it can go pretty late sometimes. I should be on by 10 hopefully.

I should be on late into the night, like 4-5am. lol

I should be on late into the night, like 4-5am. lol

I will definitely be on before then! My night class is supposed to end at 8:30, but sometimes it goes over a lot; I was there until after 9 once. :/ I will make sure I post in here whenever I get back on Thursday so I can join the Revelations session.

I could put Revelations in just to boost the multiplayer. I have the game but I'm waiting for Brotherhood's DLC to go on sale before I start Revelations. This is only if you guys need one more person otherwise I probably won't bother. :/ Who knows maybe I'll join anyway. We'll see.

I'm sure the more the merrier when it comes to boosting AC games.

I don't own Revelations (amazing I know), but I do have Brotherhood so can jump in to boost if you need others - a warning tho: I've never played the multi and will be likely be rubbish! I am usually playing something on my laptop but am also mostly connected to live while I'm awake; so if there's a session on just drop me a msg on live & I'll join in.

I can help you if you would like! =D

Hi kairi and Jack Frost... I need help too, and i help you to of course.. We can made a group to grind The lvl 50 achievement and any cheevo we need..

Add me: Farep Bunitin

So I just checked the mail and... It's not here :( I went on to ebay and checked the tracking number, and that user just put the game into the mail yesterday in CA... Which basically means I'm going to miss the community gaming event all together :mad:

If someone wouldn't mind still helping me get the achievements next Tues/Weds night, I would greatly appreciate it.