• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never find 4 people to get the moon achievements with. I need The big easter egg, Trapped in the receiving area, and shut down all excavators. I would like to go for the easter egg but I cant really coordinate it too well with people, I have 4 nights off next week and would really like to knock it out on Mon, Tues, wed, or thursday. Before the next COD game comes out. I know most of the steps by heart but I cant get a team thats any good together.

Looking for some help on "The Collector". I bought this game late and do not have any of the DLCs. Also hoping to do the "Sacrificial Lamb" and "Stab Me" achievements before MW3 comes out.

I messaged 2 different people on this thread who said they would help anyone, and I did not get a response.

I was able to do the "Hands off the Merchandise" achievement by myself and would be willing to help out anyone else as well.

Please only message me if you're a decent player.

gT: Lord Stans Cup

Thanks

looking to do all of the moon zombie achievements, Need these last ones to get 100% ont he game!

Hit me up on GT - Jhuxyboosh

I will be off from friday for a whoel week so really want to crack on with this!

Just send a msg and we can organise a time, cheers