Games that ruined your gamerscore

JJ Manhunt

The title says it,what game ruined your gamerscore!

mine got F***** up by fifa 09,my friend was playing here with the game,i got the achievement with 9 GS and not the one with 1GS,so now my gamerscore got ruined,for me then..

what game ruined your gamerscore?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember.. Mines been had an odd number for about 8+months now I would say.. I think it was that XBLA Street Fighter game. I ws annoyed at the start and tried to correct it but I've given up and got over it.. hate having OCD sometimes!

I did at one point go on here and look through the odd achievemtns thread and planed out what games and achievemtns I needed to get just to level it out. But it would of ment not completeing the game and leaving achievements which I dont like to do when they were all easy 1k's lol.

I actually have one of the games (Crash Bandicoot) on my list, so when I get to it at some point I will be back on even terms until the next one pops lol.

Well not necessarily runied, just brings down my percentage...These are smackdown v.s Raw 07, bought the game and got 20G on it and it wouldn't do anything after that, just kept freezing.

Also, Kung Fu Panda, my little sister wanted it and after she played it for a while she got frustrated at it and snapped my disc o.O, crazy i know but i've never got the chance to buy it again really.

Got these games way before I got into Achievement Hunting. Need to get back to 'em and get 'em. But I can't really seem to want to play them again.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - The 12 point Competitor achievement. Though I'm not too bothered by online achievements, really. Might get around to it, sometime.

WotB: Commando 3 - Got a 6 and 7 point achievement to attempt to get sometime.

Luxor 2 - 7 different randomly pointed achievements. (14, 16, 16, 17, 18, 19, 19) My roommate had the Arcade disc and then traded it in like the day after I started playin this. Havent gotten around to DL'in it. Girlfriend might play this for me.

I've tried to avoid games which ruin the gamerscore total.

(For some reason I'm not happy if it doesn't end in a 0 or 5)

- Crash of the Titans.. I have 584 on it.... and the achievement that ends in 6 needs a lot of effort to complete.... though I will get round to it one day :)

- Football Manager 2007.. I have 89 on it... sold the game without realising the odd total I left on it.

- Luxor 2 - I have 76 on it

- X-Men the official game.. I have 3 achievements and yet 0G... the game is so bad I had to stop playing.. but since I got 3 achievements, I cannot delete from history :(

My gscore is only temporarily messed up because I figure someday I'll go ahead and knock out the cheeves that will set it straight...but for me its been 2 games that have made it so odd.

GRAW 1

Ultimate Mortal Kombat

I could go in and knock out a couple of GRAW's cheeves to set it to a reasonable number...and one day I will probably complete UMK as well. 200 is a much more round number than...I dunno...whatever it is now.

Orange Box almost did it to me. Two Points was easy to get, but I was so beat up after the boss fight that I didn't have enough energy to get the 13 pointer to balance it out. Suicided myself getting the achievement, just got close enough to see the Vortigaunt when I was laying there waiting for the game to register my death. Now I have a nice round gamerscore.

Luxor 2. I still have the Arcade disc so I could even it up, but for that game is incredibly tedious and very difficult even on 'Easy'. I'd rather get another game and fix it, hopefully a game I can get most of the achievements on as well so it doesn't ruin my completion percentage. Really wish I had never played Luxor 2 though ...

The 970 on Codemned annoyed me a bit for quite some time in that it would be impossible to have a "round" gamerscore again with full completion. (I was always xx970 or xx470). There's so much DLC all over the place now though that it doesn't really matter, one doesn't go up in just 1000s and 250s any longer so invariably it tails off on some awkward number. Definately isn't enough of an irritation to make slogging through 4star general on FEAR2 (to round it out with a 1230) attractive in any case.

Orange Box almost did it to me. Two Points was easy to get, but I was so beat up after the boss fight that I didn't have enough energy to get the 13 pointer to balance it out. Suicided myself getting the achievement, just got close enough to see the Vortigaunt when I was laying there waiting for the game to register my death. Now I have a nice round gamerscore.

I was going to say the same exact thing, that 2-pointer screwed me up for a while, I finally had to look up a walkthrough just to find out how to see the Vortigaunt so my score would stop ending in 7's.