New fastest method to boost 35 wins! Confirmed!

Chefs VW Beetle

Same as normal, load up montreal, 2 players max, FULL DAMAGE ON.

Except you dont need to finish the race. If you both destroy your car, whoever is furthest up the track takes the win.

I done this and got my 10 times win achievement, i dont see why you wouldn't get the 35.

Get a win in 10 seconds not 1:15!

:woop:

Same as normal, load up montreal, 2 players max, FULL DAMAGE ON.

Except you dont need to finish the race. If you both destroy your car, whoever is furthest up the track takes the win.

I done this and got my 10 times win achievement, i dont see why you wouldn't get the 35.

Get a win in 10 seconds not 1:15!

:woop:

Just tried this with another 360a member and it didn't work. We both gave it a try and neither of our wins went up at all

Just tried this with another 360a member and it didn't work. We both gave it a try and neither of our wins went up at all

Ok, I stand correct. There is some merit to this. I was finishing up the wins last night and had 32 wins on the leaderboards and the achievement popped. I think what happens is when both people crash, the person in the lead gets a win towards the achievement, but not a win on the leaderboards. This makes it harder to track, but it makes it much faster. I figure this method saves almost 1 minute per race. This will make boosting the 70 wins (35 for each person) take about an hour less.

Got it, thanks to Enzo ... I also strongly suggest you create a custom season with 20 x Montreal track, much more faster for loading/saving and didnt return to lobby after each races!!!

Good luck !

Was just about to thank you for it aswell! :)

Me and Totalbeerfest did 20 races on Montreal one each until we both got 35, and although it took time, it was a definite method regardless, so thank you again mate, and thanks to the OP! :)