Created, Funded and Programmed by Assassins??

Anglomaniac

What do you lot think, i know the templars were supposed to of dispanded 700/800 years ago, (*cough* yeah right) but this game has got away with a heck of alot in terms of history and story, it makes me think alot that maybe this game was created and funded by the assassins (lol, think) and may have some sought of sublimanel message?

Absolute cracking story and gameplay, but one thinks its just a little to close to things ive already studied and how they have gotten away with some so called "fictional" material is beyond me....sorry if its off topic, but had to ask the community what they thought.

Because the REAL Templars and Assassins care about fictional video games. :rolleyes:

Whilst the thread topic is highly farcical, if they were indeed real, they'd certainly be wanting to influence as many people as possible with the most widespread media's... Those being video games, films, music and books... So yeah, depending on the message, they more than likely WOULD care about fictional video games. Propaganda and all that.

Haha, ubisoft are assassins, classic!

If you follow this theory then footballers made FIFA 10, rock stars made Guitar Hero and blue hedgehogs made Sonic.

Bodybuilders on steroids made gears of war 1/2.

Giant superhumans made Halo 1 2 and 3.

Race drivers made Forza 1 2 and 3.

Legos made the Lego games.

And we can go on.

I read this thread a while a go, very funny.

But I just completed the game, and while reading the credits... A shiver went through my spine...

ALEXANDRE BORGIA

Serious, this name was listed on the credits, I'm not lying!

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! TEMPLARS ARE TAKING OVER O NOES!

Remember the screen before the main menu? It reads "bla bla... made by people of various religions... bla bla", and as far as I know, assassins were not religious(right?:confused:).

I like this thread. :biglaugh

They kinda were and kinda weren't. If assassins existed from any part of Europe then all of the UK people we have here including me are assassins and I know most of us have a religion so if I must answer yes or no, it would be yes. Also they follow the Creed so that is kinda of their religion.

I read this thread a while a go, very funny.

But I just completed the game, and while reading the credits... A shiver went through my spine...

ALEXANDRE BORGIA

Serious, this name was listed on the credits, I'm not lying!

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! TEMPLARS ARE TAKING OVER O NOES!

Oh my, so he is...lmao, now we are getting somewhere.

Because the REAL Templars and Assassins care about fictional video games. :rolleyes:

Templars and Assassins fictional? i thought i was a tard?? lol.

Best. Thread. Ever.

This is epic.

Why thanks, i try my best.....lmao.

Remember the screen before the main menu? It reads "bla bla... made by people of various religions... bla bla", and as far as I know, assassins were not religious(right?:confused:).

Religion is just a mask of all things powerful, so my mum says.

I like this thread. :biglaugh

Thanks dude, i try not to use my brain as much as possible ;)

Whilst the thread topic is highly farcical, if they were indeed real, they'd certainly be wanting to influence as many people as possible with the most widespread media's... Those being video games, films, music and books... So yeah, depending on the message, they more than likely WOULD care about fictional video games. Propaganda and all that.

Farcial? i dont think passing out subliminal messages to over 1 million people would be farcial in any legal or illegal organizations eyes. But yeah other than the word farcial being used against my thread (lmao ;)) i agree with you 100%.

And we can go on.

Race drivers made Forza 1, 2 and 3?? have you been smoking crack? :p

But on a side note i agree with the others.;)

And we can go on.

That means Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 was made by Super Hero's maybe I shouldn't have pubicly condemned it so much then. Going to have to look over my shoulder for cars flying at me every time I leave the house now!!!:(

Edited by Richkat

That means Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 was made by Super Hero's maybe I shouldn't have pubicly condemned it so much then. Going to have to look over my shoulder for cars flying at me every time I leave the house now!!!:(

Lmao, yeah man id think twice about dissing games now....

but surely marvel super heros are not real? guys....lol

where as we all know Templars and Assassins are not. right....my theory that they programmed this game has, let me say slightly more substance than these comments about fictional game characters making a game. i hope...lmao.

But yeah im a douche who comes out with of the wall comments on a certain subject that is true and may hold conspiracy in its message...lmao. but hey we all know that all conspiracys are a load of old cods wallop and are completely untrue....*cough* :p

The Templars still exist it's just that much of their membership belongs to the very well known Shriners and Masons.

I saw a guy with a Masons ring a few days ago and had to fight the urge to drive my hidden blade through his throat.

Perhaps that is what the game designers have done. They have instilled a subliminal desire to kill all Templars and their offshoots. Eventually they will trigger us all and the war will begin.

Oh, I also have this sudden urge to go to the Vatican and..... (ends post early to prevent being torn apart by angry Catholics).