Missing a Wanted Poster? Ask for help here.

The Pants Party

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to try this without spoilers. The best time to get the roof Wanted Poster is in chapter 8. After the cigarettes when you get in the guy's car and have to go on the highway, you go right past the place where you can go off the highway onto the roof. If you miss, just hit "restart mission" as it will start you back at getting in the car. Beats the hell out of having to get back up there with a new car if you total yours missing.

Horray, I found it. 1000GS

Anyways, for anyone missing Poster #102, there will be a ramp in which you can walk across an elevated steel walkway. Walk south towards the end of the train yard and you will find the wanted poster sitting on a steel support beam on the left hand side at the end of the passage way. I hope this help anyone looking for it cause it was driving me crazy :woop:

i need some serious help.. i only need #8, 52, 110, 111, 115, 117 and 118. Ive been looking for these for like at least 5-6 hours and still can't find, help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I have found em all, gees im glad that's over

Edited by Bensco

i used this guide and it was missing huge 'chunks' of numbers... 8-17, 50-56, 63-74, 78-87, 89-118, 137, 148-155... is there a second page or something...? because i followed this guide, except for the last section that had no vid or map, help would be greatly apprectiated

EDIT: Alright, I found the one I was looking for and this is what I had to do to figure it out. I went into the game and went through the list of names of the posters I already had. I used this website:

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2010/08/24/mafia-2-wanted-posters-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3-pc.htm

and just wrote down every number, the number the website linked used, to find out which person I was missing and looked at their location description.

Since the description isn't very specific on that site, I used:

http://www.gameguidecentral.com/2010/08/25/mafia-ii-%E2%80%93-collectible-guide-%E2%80%93-wanted-posters-w-video-map/

to see what posters where in the areas I needed, and watched the videos on them. Long obnoxious process, but it worked.

Edited by recarpo

This is fucking retarded. I followed one guide and the numbers are different on 3 of the walkthroughs ive looked at. I stupidly thought I could just look up which number I needed but everyones map numbers are different and I now have NO idea where my last poster is.

According to my wanted posters im missing Wanted 64 ive checked the location of wanted poster 64 on 3 different maps and ive been to the exact locations on all 3 and its not there.

I can only assume 64 is somewhere out there god knows where.

Edited by aussiestatic

I am missing these few. The numbers are the ones from the wanted oge as many guides in different ways. The game knows better. Lol.

15. This is marker 15 on map 6. Found on a Dark side of a pillar underneath the road.

63. This is marker 1 on map 7. Found on the rooftop.

113. This is marker 15 on map 5. Found above a safehouse.

131. Is marker 3 in map 1. Found. Behind a big black box near the poster behind the broken wire.

Gained all. Cheers for the diff guides to find my last few. 1000GS

Edited by acurate bob
Clarification.

Ive been through all the maps and every post and on my list i am missing #50. I know it should be need exit of motorway/freeway on the building, i watched the videos of it and i remember myself getting that one but for some reason it is still saying i need #50 when i got it, thats the only one i need, 158/159 and i dont fancy going through game for playboy mags if this is going to happen again.

Any ideas??