I'd say 0.15% is pretty exclusive.

PreludeToHatred

VGChartz says 5,164,029 copies. If you were to go by that alone, roughly 7750 people have Seriously 3.0.

But that's a flawed statistic; not everybody that bought the game has Xbox Live (so Epic can't get data from them), and one copy does not equate to one user. Multiple people may use a single copy, inflating the number of users considerably.

What you really should be looking at is the leaderboards.

Edited by Veedrock

VGChartz says 5,164,029 copies. If you were to go by that alone, roughly 7750 people have Seriously 3.0.

But that's a flawed statistic; not everybody that bought the game has Xbox Live (so Epic can't get data from them), and one copy does not equate to one user. Multiple people may use a single copy, inflating the number of users considerably.

What you really should be looking at is the leaderboards.

7750?!?!? I doubt that that many people have it. I would only say about 100 (200 at most) or so people have it. Everybody else modded it. There's no way that many people have it.

7750?!?!? I doubt that that many people have it. I would only say about 100 (200 at most) or so people have it. Everybody else modded it. There's no way that many people have it.

Why not? It sounds alot but if your compare it against how many copies sold its actually nothing

Less than 200 based on what?

Why is it so hard to beleive that 7000 people have it? In the grand scheme of it, that isn't very many. Again, within the scope of this site it may sound like a lot, but you have to realize that this website doesn't have but a tiny percentage of Live users.

With each passing day the number increases and not by single digits. The longer the game is out the number of those who have it should experience an exponential growth matching the population most likely to be after it... Boosters. This growth should taper with what I would imagine is a long tail then experience another boom period. After a year and a half... maybe 2 years, the achievement should see another exponential growth as the hardcore fans (but not boosters) start to filter in.

7K is definately within the realm of reason.

Less than 200 based on what?

Why is it so hard to beleive that 7000 people have it? In the grand scheme of it, that isn't very many. Again, within the scope of this site it may sound like a lot, but you have to realize that this website doesn't have but a tiny percentage of Live users.

With each passing day the number increases and not by single digits. The longer the game is out the number of those who have it should experience an exponential growth matching the population most likely to be after it... Boosters. This growth should taper with what I would imagine is a long tail then experience another boom period. After a year and a half... maybe 2 years, the achievement should see another exponential growth as the hardcore fans (but not boosters) start to filter in.

7K is definately within the realm of reason.

Well considering the first known person obtained it 11/30/11, I doubt 7k people would get it in the two months it's been since then. The same day when everyone learned that a person got it legit, people started modding their achievement to say the exact same day. They figured they could get away with it because it was now actually possible to obtain it. 7k is complete bullshit. Plain and simple.

I really can't see 7000 people having it! If your not on some sort of achievement site I really can't see normal people going for this achievement

Same, I would say it's much more like 700 MAXIMUM.. 7000, nah.

Moreover, gamers without XBL can't get this achievement.

Guys didn't just throw out a number, I did math with the figure Epic gave us >_> You guys think 0.15% is exclusive, but relative to the literal millions that have the game, yes that means that thousands have unlocked it.

But if you want to go off of leaderboards (which is more accurate than sales), Horde mode has the highest players, so the least number of users we can assume Epic has the data on is 1,581,361. Doing the math from that statistic that means at least 2372 people have Seriously 3.0. Absolutely no fewer than that number have unlocked it based on Epic's numbers.

Edited by Veedrock

0.15%? I doubt it. On TA, less than 0.1% achieved it. And that's where a lot of achievement hunters gather. I find it hard to believe that if you include the rest of the world, the percentage would somehow increase. Well...unless you count all the cheaters maybe, since most of those get kicked from the website relatively quickly.