Most OP weapon now?

TacticalTodger

None? Well, there never were any OP weapons (errm, well... FAMAS), but since no-one agrees... I'll say the AEK-971, hate getting killed by that weapon, it's so damn annoying.

I never had an issue with the FAMAS. I hated using it, personally, but that's why I only have like 30 kills with it.

You can't deny that the USAS-12+frags was pretty OP though. Didn't even have to aim...

Also, I use the AEK quite a bit. So back off it. :uzi:

The USAS with frag was ridiculous. I got shot by one from a guy on top of the tv tower on B2K while I was standing in the road other side of the map. horrible. I stopped playing BF for a bit because of that gun and it's overuse.

The FAMAS was OP at launch of B2K, but they fixed that with a patch.

The M417 for recon was OP also. Patched again.

Now everything seems pretty balanced. As stated the M class guns for assault do seem overpowering at times. They just have super fast fire rates.

The SKS is a complete turd IMO. I could only use it in CQ because it's so weak from distance, but then it still took 2-3 shots to kill. I got all my kills with it that way.

Wouldn't call them overpowered but the usual scrubcannons are still around and overused as hell:

AEK

M16A3

M416

Barely see any M417 now, luckily.

Though,

M60E4

PKP

M240B

are also quite popular. Lately it seems like the M39 is finding it's way to the players again, annoying. I wouldn't say that any of those are op..

I never had an issue with the FAMAS. I hated using it, personally, but that's why I only have like 30 kills with it.

You can't deny that the USAS-12+frags was pretty OP though. Didn't even have to aim...

Also, I use the AEK quite a bit. So back off it. :uzi:

So did I, but the problem was that it had no recoil, something like an RoF of 1200 (don't remember, but it was the highest in the game), could dominate ANYTHING in CQB and still easily pick people off at mid to long-range. Besides maybe the iron sights, it had no weakness and could beat anything.

Yes, I can. :-P Frag rounds never bothered me, they didn't have a ton of ammo, so you'd have to be a Support and forsake another useful class, you'd be reloading all the time, even with extended mags and in CQB it was just plain funny watching people kill themselves with it. So, no, I was never bothered by it. It made Metro fun. LOL.

But it's still OP. :-P

M26 Mass *cough *cough The USAS with frag rounds

Currently none.

The M26 was glitched, lol, they didn't make it that way. Although, I thought it was the way shotguns should be.

ln all my time playing this game l've never thought any one weapon is out of balance and getting me killed because of it. Honestly l think most, not all, of these OP complaints are just crap.

lf l thought some weapon was OP l would be using it and nothing stands out like that.

I was doing some work with the Saiga a little bit ago. Went 41 and 13. Not too shabby for my second game out of a month long break from Battlefield.

I don't remember that gun ever being that good though. Actually had some lvl 90 dude who was running around with the M16 the whole time call me a noob for using it. :p

I was doing some work with the Saiga a little bit ago. Went 41 and 13. Not too shabby for my second game out of a month long break from Battlefield.

I don't remember that gun ever being that good though. Actually had some lvl 90 dude who was running around with the M16 the whole time call me a noob for using it. :p

It was easily the best gun in Bad Company 2 but I don't remember it being all beastly when I used it on this game ages ago lol yo ass got lucky maybe? :p

What's your loadout for the Saiga? Ask Opiate and he'll tell you how much my Kobra, Ext. Mags and Flechette Rounds destroyed him over and over again. I don't go in for auto-shotties but if I did the Saiga would be the one every time.

On topic: most OP weapon? Me. :woop:

What's your loadout for the Saiga? Ask Opiate and he'll tell you how much my Kobra, Ext. Mags and Flechette Rounds destroyed him over and over again. I don't go in for auto-shotties but if I did the Saiga would be the one every time.

saiga noob

I only had a little over 100 kills with it to begin with, and I like guns with flat iron sights like that. So I use iron sights, extended mags, and buckshot.

I was mostly hanging around defending flags. Whenever somebody saw me at range, I'd run around corners and wait for them. Their fault, really. Oddly enough, I didn't feel like trying very hard, which is why I was using the Saiga in the first place. :p

Inb4SupperiorSwedish guy. Lol
I lol'd
pp90 or the dsos shotgun
PP-19 or P90? And what is the "dsos" shotgun? The USAS-12? Or DAO-12?
870RCS (first shotgun you unlock for all kits) or the Saiga 12k
The 870MCS is hardly overpowered. You mess up your first shot and you've gotta pump another shell in before firing again. The Saiga, I kind of agree on since it is just brutal in the right hands but "OP" is kind of defined by a weapon being able to own no matter who uses it. Not everyone can make the Saiga work for them. Edited by Rapturous Rich

^l love the 870MCS, iron sights + extended mag are great times.

For a long time l was running the remmy like that and had the REX as my sidearm, was great for improving accuracy.

Hell yeah, Eddy! The 870 is a beaut although when Close Quarters came out I was torn between it and the SPAS-12 which has been my go-to shotgun for so many games over the years. First world problems, eh? ;) haha

Iron Sights, Ext. Mags and Flechette is usually my set up (for both the 870 and SPAS, although sometimes I'll use Slugs on larger maps). I love getting 140% accuracy in a match :D