KTFO - Can anyone make a vid?

Siduakal77

I've been Sway-Counter punch KOing the entire career and all night.. and I still haven't got it... I even had a 20 second KO that was a counter punch and nothin'..

Edit: I've seen videos. I've got 130 first round KO victories vs Com.. not counting all my player ranked/exhibition matches.

I'm positive this is glitched.

I've won with nothing BUT counters.

I've won with a one punch counter KO at the start.

I've won with just outright domination striking.

Nothing is triggering this.

Edited by Siduakal77

i don't think its glitched if people are claiming they have the cheivo...It might be just random as hell or the achievement is discriminating us or has some sort of AI and decides if you are worthy enough of the achievement:eek::locked...but seriously it's pissing me off too. im so tempted to delete my file and play offline. it should work for sure then. it might be that update that glitched the chievo:confused:

YES!!!! yESS yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! FML i'm done with this chievo ... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know an easy way to get it. wanna know?? hehehe of course you do... jon jones vs. the queer rampage.RD 1 (0:26)

YES!!!! yESS yESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! FML i'm done with this chievo ... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know an easy way to get it. wanna know?? hehehe of course you do... jon jones vs. the queer rampage.RD 1 (0:26)

Did you do the Muay Thai clinch knees to the head

ok i deleted all my data for ufc. played offline. started the match with jon jones vs. rampage. soon as i started i went backwards*away from opponent* made him come to me. spinning elbow left, spinning left, waiting for him to throw a punch. countered with a spinning elow right....ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED@!!!!!!@#$@!#$@!#$

It takes me like 30 spinning elbows to knockout Rampage. And 95% of the time he doesn't get knocked out just rocked. I don't see how it's possible with Jon garbage ass Jones. Even with the muay Thai knees! His standing strike is only 77 and clinch strike is 77. Compared to rampages 86 and and 73 defense with 83 strength. I tried at also with Anderson Silva because his clinch strike is 90 but no still nothing. This achievement is completetly RANDOM!!

I got it using Junior Dos Santos against Marcus Jones (gamestop pre-order character). I ran up uppercut him and countered right haymaker and boom he was out. I got lucky as I was just trying for the Steamroller achievement also and got them both since it was on expert. I had trouble with this same achievement on the last game with a flash knockout online (can't remember the name) so it might take some people much longer than others...

I got it earlier today i had to find a way to capture and upload the video

all i did was playing with Frank edgar vs Hermes Franca the video speaks for itself , it took me three times to get it right. and yeah i did play on beginner

if u have questions plz do not hesitat and ill even answer on XBL GT: Gbenga Ologun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMDkAbrgSWc]YouTube- Kay. Tee. Eff. Oh! .mp4[/ame]

Edited by Genba

I got it earlier today i had to find a way to capture and upload the video

all i did was playing with Frank edgar vs Hermes Franca the video speaks for itself , it took me three times to get it right. and yeah i did play on beginner

if u have questions plz do not hesitat and ill even answer on XBL GT: Gbenga Ologun

Is that just :xbut: & :ybut:

nope all i did was walk toward him and did the combo like i said i have tried numerous combo and this one was it for me

no need to use the sway either

also try starting from a new savegame thats what i did also