Just wanna say thanks xD

cheesyp00fs

Yeah most of you won't know me because i havent been active here for like ages.

But i just want to say thanks to this awesome communioty, this is what got me into graphics.

About a 2 months ago i started making logo design and advertisments and stuff for online busiensses and companies, and about a week ago, i cashed out $200 from paypal, the best part was, all i had to do was make a couple of really simple logos/banners/ads. Oh, and im only 15, so i havent got a real job (extra pocket money ftw)

So yeah, just want to say this forum got me into designing and to you newbies, stick at it, i used to suck (you should see my old sigs, pfft)

I haven't made a signature since getting photoshop (about 2 months ago) but i used to make a load of sigs using gimp before i started making money, and this communtiy helped me out a lot when i was stuck on somthing.

Also feel free to take a look at my online design portfolio to see how simple creating a logo is, each logo got me about $15, and seriously it isnt hard at all, you just need to have a creative mind, wich can easily be developed if you stick to making sigs for a while.

Click here for my online portfolio.

It's a new website, works well on Firefox but it's weird on Internet Explorer (trying to fix it asap)

Feel free to comment on my work (:

So yeah, hope i inspired some of you guys to stick at it and don't give up.

x

Great stuff cheesy. Congrats on your success. I remember when you first started. You pretty much hit the ground running so no surprise you took two 1st places in SOTF.

Ohh man, that's good for you cheesy!

I'm kind of doing something like that.... just making shirt designs though.

Haha, I had this big fixation one time with silk screening and building my own setup to print shirts, nut I pretty much put a bunch of projects like that on hiatus after my son was born.

Thanks for the comments and replies (:

Narcolepticshee: Forums (:

Jagged: Nothing really to it, find a host, buy a domain plus hosting from that company, get Wordpress, find a pre-made theme (or make your own one like mee) and away you go.

KFZ Scrubs: I want to print out my own t-shirt soon (:

Zippy: Just gimmy a shout if you need me, im usually appeared offlien on msn haha.

urgh i go away for a month to get collage started and u start earning money, god dam it. If i had a spare day i would do commission work

But seriously i am happy for you, good job on getting cash and i hope you continue to get better at gfx designs

• 3 weeks later...