Is it worth it, and is it an easy 1000G

Jonny1604664709

Ok, so the game hasn't been released in the UK yet although you probably knew that. But I'd just like to ask any American's who are lucky enough to already have their hands on it if its worth the money. Is it good gameplay? Is the Toy Box mode all its cracked up to be? Does it make you want to keep playing it? Can you see yourself still playing it in about 2 months? And also, is it an easy 1000G? Judging by the fact its Toy Story and is aimed more at kids, I would guess so, but I'd just like to make sure:)

-Jonny!

Pros:

Amazing gameplay. The story mode takes place exactly after the 3rd movie and they basically retell the adventure of the movie. The references are amazing and there was even a few times I laughed out loud. Every time the toys get played with in the movie is a creative level in the game. The Toy Box mode is where you're going to be spending most of your time, it's a very easy 1K but it requires some time.

Cons:

None in the story mode. The Toy Box mode can be a little unclear on the missions and how you go about completing them. The compass is pretty much broken at times. Nothing major but if these things were fixed it would a flawless game

The Story Mode is fun but really short, doesn't really connect the moments in the film well (I guess to avoid spoilers), and can be a little frustrating at points due to camera angles and controls. But it is enjoyable. However the Toy Box mode is great fun. The quests are varied and there is a lot to do :D

I'd recommend it. The story mode is catered to children, and the Toy Box towards an older audience.

Can I ask why? I think both modes are geared towards any audience, but that is just me.

Anyway, I think that between the two modes there is tons of different things to do. For instance; you can collect things, customize things, complete missions, various races, or just mess around like you were a kid again just playing with his virtual toys. Even the things you do have variations. That is the great thing about this game, it brings the kid out of everybody and really brings you back to when you were a kid and well..... just played. I think it is a great game and a pretty easy 1k.

The ONE bad thing I have to say is there are some glitches, and some are pretty big. I had to start my whole game over 2 times due to glitches, but I loved the game so much I kept at it and got my 1k the third time through.

I still play it even tho I essentially beat it.

Edited by Fishman

I haven;t gotten close to completing toy box mode yet but there is a mini game in the story mode that is a real pain in the ace. You have to hit 100 aliens as they run towards you. You have the perspective of the guy firing the tennis balls in american gladiators. This one mini game is preventing me from getting 3 achievements for 195G. Pfft.

I haven;t gotten close to completing toy box mode yet but there is a mini game in the story mode that is a real pain in the ace. You have to hit 100 aliens as they run towards you. You have the perspective of the guy firing the tennis balls in american gladiators. This one mini game is preventing me from getting 3 achievements for 195G. Pfft.

Do it in Co-Op with another person. It throws 155 aliens at you and you still only need to hit 100 for the card.