Chevo's BETTER be good...

• 3 weeks later...
the climb to number 1 better not be online or that's just impossible as well as the 281 weeks as number 1 better be for your offline character lol
I would doubt it, the servers for this game will only stay up for 2 or 3 years so they wouldn't make an achievement they know no one would ever be able to achieve.

after the extremely disappointing and far too easy achievements on last years game this one looks way better. the achievements ruined it for me last time as after looking forward to the game for a year and completing it in 2 days i was a bit miffed. lets hope for skill and longevity for everyones fave/only golf game!!

I'm actually quite excited. I would agree that last season the cheevo's were way too easy and I traded the game back in after a week. This one, it seems, may have some decent replay value as well as hours that have to be put in to get 1000. I've been to Augusta National and can't wait to see the course like this.

I can only see 3 really quick and easy online achievements (unless some of the secret ones are which they usually aren't). My feeling is the difficulty will be just as easy as last year, but with more grinding. I don't really have a problem with grinding in this game, it's probably the only game I don't really care about getting to 1000G as quickly as possible. Achievements that reward dedication to Career Mode I find appealing, but that's just me.