I hope Siege Mode is the last VS DLC...

Destro

Seriously...

I tried it, and it came exactly as i expected, kill a creature is super easy, but killing an agent is just such a pain... Hell even boosting it , it took me a while to kill a player that was not even moving...until i used the crank in catacomb method. I didn't bough any skills tough yet, so maybe it make the mode a bit better... but really my initial reaction to this was "just another spoforific mode that was so not needed" I think they should had known by the way the agent hunt wasn't popular at all...

So i hope its the last DLC when it comes to VS... I would love a campaign DLC still, but at that point if they decide to just cap it at 1500 and let it go til Revelation, thats fine by me. Maybe they do will bring the Claire campaign we heard so much from the Wii, later this year. I dunno, in any case RE6 is not a game i would resell so i don't mind if they release the most wanted campaign DLC late this year, but i just hope there done wth the VS mode... piss me off to see my completion getting scrapped everything, having to pay 4$ just to have it back ... also wasting 8 hours of my life for it. Well at least the other day we where also chatting among friends while me and a buddy boosted this... better than nothing but well.

So i know capcom dont give a damn about here or what i think, but god i hope this was the last DLC in term of VS mode... there been way too much already.

Well, there was always 3 planned. In fact, Seige was one of the planned 3. Onslaught came out of nowhere.

I imagine this is it for the Versus DLC. Got all the stages and all the modes. I just really was hoping for characters and campaign DLC. Oh well.

I hope this was the very last DLC , i don`t want any more DLC; just leave it by the 1500G.

Instead of supporting RE6, they should bring out the true RE Games, such as RE1, 2 and 3 as a HD Collection (but as a DISK not DLC!!!) with 1000G in total.

Doing that, would be a smart step to please all the fans, who don`t like the new RE Games (such as me).

But they can`t just take their heads off their asses, so i doubt this will ever happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Got my 1500G today and I hope the only DLC I see in the future is the single player/co-op one we've heard about..

What single player/co op dlc? Source? I haven't heard anything about this so would be interested to hear where you heard that...

I really hope this is the last dlc as well. Getting the siege achievements made me die a little bit inside... Capcom really do know how to piss people off with their dlc achievements!

• 4 weeks later...
Hillarious how Onslaught turned out to be the only decent one... LOL:drunk

Indeed. Onslaught was the only one I actually liked enough to complete without a boosting buddy.

The other VS packs were tedious and incredibly dull. I'm hoping they really will release the rumored Claire DLC. Something, anything, with an actual story. They owe us after those awful agent kill achievements. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Since this was so long ago, I think some of this came true along with possibly other things being scraped/made into a different title. I personally hope there is no more dlc since this game was not fun and I am ready to get rid of it after feeling that I got ripped off. Game just wasn't fun for me

• 2 weeks later...