Achievement Discussion

That's "a bit" of an understatement. Completing EVERY job on Death Wish difficulty is going to be batshit insane. This game even has its own version of Annual from Halo 3, except I imagine this is going to be 10x more difficult.

I guess. Payday 2 was a pain in the ass enough. I don't see many people getting the completion on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

This is WAY more difficult than the 360 version...

For starters this includes all of the PC updates, including the ones that adjusted the economy and got rid of boosting methods to make reaching Level 100 + Infamy quite a long process. It includes many of the difficult achievements from the 360 game, plus many additional difficult achievements from the DLC levels. On top of that you will have to complete Death Wish difficult for all 80 levels, and can only unlock this difficulty once reaching level 80. Add in the fact that playing this solo is basically not even an option, so get ready to spend a lot of time with a crew of 4.

I'm 15 hours in and at Level 55 with 135 GamerScore. As a general approximation based on my time with the game, and my previous experience of playing it on PC this will probably be around a 100 hour completion with a 8/10 achievement difficulty.

This is WAY more difficult than the 360 version...

For starters this includes all of the PC updates, including the ones that adjusted the economy and got rid of boosting methods to make reaching Level 100 + Infamy quite a long process. It includes many of the difficult achievements from the 360 game, plus many additional difficult achievements from the DLC levels. On top of that you will have to complete Death Wish difficult for all 80 levels, and can only unlock this difficulty once reaching level 80. Add in the fact that playing this solo is basically not even an option, so get ready to spend a lot of time with a crew of 4.

I'm 15 hours in and at Level 55 with 135 GamerScore. As a general approximation based on my time with the game, and my previous experience of playing it on PC this will probably be around a 100 hour completion with a 8/10 achievement difficulty.

I think Payday 2 on the 360 was enough Payday for me lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Any ideas on how to get enough loot bags for the Culture Vulture achievement?

Anything with the little "gen sec" sticker on it is lootable. Some are on the walls and some are in that room right before the diamond. I was able to do this solo on normal and I figured it would be quicker going loud and smashing the cases open. Helicopter can only take 4 bags at a time though I think. If you go stealth just buy the glass cutter and additional bag man from the preplan menu and toss the bags out to him.