Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People do still play this game.

My gf found it on sale and's decided to buy it me as part of my anniversary present, gotta completely run through the game for everything if anyones up for helping out? Sucks there's no roadmap for this. Gunna give the guide a proper read through once I get the game off her (Be about a week or so delivery etc)

Does anyone want to get some of the online achievements tonight? I hope to get the following:

• Bulletproof (40) - Win a match without using a healthpak.

• God of Guns (40) - Win a match without using a tequila bomb

• Testikill (40) - Win a match with a precision nut shot

• Boomtown (20), Having a Blast (20), Asplosion (20), Castaway (20), Diplomatic Immunity (20), Death from Above (20) - Level-specific goals

• Fisticuffs (10) - Kill using melee

These are all achievements that should take next to no time for an easy 250 points. You can host if you want, or I will. I don't intend to try to boost the 'host 10 matches on certain level' achievements, because that will take a while. However, let me know if you're looking to get the 10 listed above. You can send me a message via xbox live or on here.

I can be online at either 11pm or 12am central time; just let me know.

ps - Sometimes either my wife or my infant daughter falls asleep on the couch next to me. This may prohibit me from talking. If so, I'll send you a text message on xbl so you're not too offended.

I'll be borrowing this game from a friend for the next month or so. I'll be hosting matches where we can boost for achievements(Unless you want to host). Send me a msg that you want to boost. Until then I will be trying to beat the game on the Hard Boiled difficulty:AR15 GT: Vannak L Khuon